arrivedrive.jpg

If you are a ChampCar driver looking for an arrive and drive racing team, we have started a new page that will list available Arrive & Drive teams.
If your racing business offers ChampCar arrive and drive cars, please visit the page and fill out the form so we can list your business.

https://champcar.org/mainweb/arrive-and-drive-teams/

• Like 1

I removed prices and added some text about ChampCar not endorsing these teams, and to do your research.

What about teams not in business but randomly offering a seat or two when they temporarily need a position filled ?

Still able to post here? Is there a way to make that team visible on the main page? 

57 minutes ago, Team Infiniti said:

What about teams not in business but randomly offering a seat or two when they temporarily need a position filled ?

Still able to post here? Is there a way to make that team visible on the main page? 

you  got seat left ?

14 hours ago, Bram said:

you  got seat left ?

Not at this time but it occasionally happens, saying that, it doesn't look like we are racing until sebring. (full roster)

• Like 1

On 5/15/2018 at 7:02 PM, Team Infiniti said:

On 5/15/2018 at 7:14 PM, DEE DEE said:

Don't we really already have this Bill ?

I think what Bill is going for here is to put something on the main champcar.org site (NOT the forum site) to let first time visitors discover that there are lots of rental options to get them into our sport. 

This section of the forum (Putting People Together) should continue to be the place for occasional posts looking for drivers for specific events, from what I can tell.

• Like 2

I too am looking for an open seat!

Im new to racing but have been running my own Porsche to gain experience. Let let me know of any opening. 

Thanks,

Scott 

770-827-2666