What happened to the information on how to write a petition?  I want to make sure I follow it correctly so it doesn't get rejected because I didn't include a required section.

Member Name, Champcar ID

Identify the issue, as you perceive it.  Reference any existing rule(s) that pertains to the issue.

Identify, if possible, your understanding of why the current rule or process was initiated and put into place (this is requested to confirm some general understanding of the larger picture; however, if you do not have such an understanding, proceed to Step #3)

Propose a solution or revised rule.  Petitions received without a solution will NOT be reviewed or discussed by the Board of Directors.

Used to email to "petitions@chumpcar.com", but with the name change, that may not be accurate. 

• Like 1

I think most everybody is travelling to WGI today (but me, dangit), but I (we) will get an answer to this. I know Bill set up board@champcar.org so we ALL get your email, but there is probably a better way to store petitions so there is a central place for them.

• Like 1