Official 2018 Lifeline 24-Hour Classic at Virginia International Raceway

Bill Strong

I have a room at the VIR Lodge that I no longer need, I am going to release it tomorrow morning to the wait list unless I have another name to give them. PM your name and phone number if you want it, first come first serve. 

I don't get why anybody would hope for rain.  It just sucks even if it gives you an advantage.  We won a race last year because it rained like hell the first day, well that and some unfortunate for them failures by some teams, but even at that it still sucks.  There is obvious strategy involved, the choice of rain tires, your handling set up, your driving experience, etc, etc.  But, the chance of some numbnuts plowing into you and f'ing up your car is higher with a slick track, so it sucks.  But, if it rains I drive in it and compete like hell just like it was dry, but it still sucks.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I have a room at the VIR Lodge that I no longer need, I am going to release it tomorrow morning to the wait list unless I have another name to give them. PM your name and phone number if you want it, first come first serve. 

PM sent

• Like 1