Groupstar Number Panel Light

Anyone got a good suggestion where I can find the number panel light that Chumpcar used to sell. I drilled holes in the door assuming that I would be easily able to find another one. But alas, Champcar no longer sells them (as far as I can tell). The only places I can find them online requires a purchase of like 50 or more. 

21 minutes ago, jimnayzum said:

Anyone got a good suggestion where I can find the number panel light that Chumpcar used to sell. I drilled holes in the door assuming that I would be easily able to find another one. But alas, Champcar no longer sells them (as far as I can tell). The only places I can find them online requires a purchase of like 50 or more. 

I still have mine from the old car... if I can find them this weekend they're yours for shipping cost.

Granted, given the state of my garage, that's a big "IF"...

• Haha 1

They are NOT required. But, they are recommended. And being the "goody two shoes" team that we are, we're going to try and follow recommended practice.

Trash? Maybe. But they worked and I already have the holes drilled for them.

Gearhead_42, if you still have them, I'm interested. Heck, if your close enough I would even make a roady to get one.

On 6/1/2018 at 8:29 AM, Team Infiniti said:

Never had issue past driver error, guess we are lucky?

They just dont do much to actually light the number panel.  Maybe the newest design panel it would be alright bc they are so much smaller.  Also a flatter door panel would be very helpful, our miatas doors are very curved

• Thanks 1