Team starting in Charlotte, Nc

Hi everyone new team starting up in charlotte NC  we have 4 people currently for sure in looking to see if one or two more want to join. We’re running a 95 thunderbird super coupe trying to do everything as cost effectively and reliably as we can. If you’re interested in possibly joining shoot me a message. 

Thanks everyone

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SVOFANATIC said:

Thanks lol was originally planning on fixing her but she had to many issues and the title became a problem so race car lol

They're neat cars, but heavy! 

S. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi SVOFANATIC.

My name is Gerardo Pin. live in Mooresville and my first race was 28 years ago and still enjoying it! if you are still looking for a member in your team I am interested. Can help , pay my part of spences and preparation of the car and race. cell: 305 9105771

• 11 months later...
On 1/4/2019 at 1:38 PM, penarol61 said:

Hi SVOFANATIC.

My name is Gerardo Pin. live in Mooresville and my first race was 28 years ago and still enjoying it! if you are still looking for a member in your team I am interested. Can help , pay my part of spences and preparation of the car and race. cell: 305 9105771

If you and SVOFANATIC want advise with the car or would like to run in other cars i am part of a 3 team "group" that all have the cars kept and repaired in Mooresville. Should be a 4 car operation in 2020.

1 hour ago, Black Magic said:

If you and SVOFANATIC want advise with the car or would like to run in other cars i am part of a 3 team "group" that all have the cars kept and repaired in Mooresville. Should be a 4 car operation in 2020.

This car is so close to being up and running it's not even funny lol it's just that last little bit we need to finish it for next year.