Sign in to follow this  
Mudflap

Castrol Double Dozen - July 28,29/2018

Hey Teams, just doing a quick poll to find out who's coming out to race July 28th - 29th in Edmonton?   Registration is now open.   Wendy and Sal have pushed the race up a week to accommodate all those who wanted the race off of the August long weekend.

Round 3 : Oil Town Double Double

• Sat, Jul 28, 2018 9:00 AM Sun, Jul 29, 2018 9:00 PM
  • Castrol Raceway (map)

Double 12

Tech and Registration Friday July 27th

9am - 9pm Saturday July 28th

9am - 9pm Sunday July 29th

Castrol Raceway, formerly known as "Capital City Raceway Park", "Capital Raceway", "Labatt Raceway", and "Budweiser Motorsports Park", is a multi-track auto racing facility located just south of Edmonton, AlbertaCanada. Located on land leased from the Edmonton International Airport, the clay oval opened in 1991 and the dragstrip opened in 1992. The facility went into receivership at the end of the 1997 season. It was purchased by Rob Reeves and ten other local racers and businessmen; it re-opened in 1998. Several of the investors have opted out since 2000 but do remain on as advertising sponsors of the facility. The track is nowhttps://www.motorsportreg.com/events/round-3-oil-towns-double-castrol-raceway-chumpcar-canada-136275 owned by Rob Reeves and Ron Hodgson.

TO BECOME A MEMBER
PLEASE CLICK HERE 

FOR REGISTRATION
PLEASE CLICK HERE

Unfortunately the date made it a choice between Castrol and Utah 24 so we are opting for the Utah 24.

We're making plans to be there but we're going to see what we have left after Portland before we commit.

Before I trouble Wendy, does anybody know how to register drivers? I have entered the team in the race on Motorsportreg.com, but I am too stupid to see how to enter the driver roster.Any tips on how to add the other drivers?? Thanks!!

1 hour ago, rod rammage said:

Before I trouble Wendy, does anybody know how to register drivers? I have entered the team in the race on Motorsportreg.com, but I am too stupid to see how to enter the driver roster.Any tips on how to add the other drivers?? Thanks!!

Just make sure all your drivers have their memberships paid up, then send Wendy the driver lineup in an email.

On 6/26/2018 at 12:53 PM, Ron_e said:

Unfortunately the date made it a choice between Castrol and Utah 24 so we are opting for the Utah 24.

You'll be missed Ron_e.   Good luck in Utah.   Let us know how it goes for you there.   Any news on the Calgary/Airdrie Track being ready for next season?

On 6/26/2018 at 1:00 PM, mender said:

We're making plans to be there but we're going to see what we have left after Portland before we commit.

Well?  After the successful Portland race, are you going to come up the way to Castrol now?

13 minutes ago, Mudflap said:

You'll be missed Ron_e.   Good luck in Utah.   Let us know how it goes for you there.   Any news on the Calgary/Airdrie Track being ready for next season?

Good luck at Castrol.

The car community here is keeping their fingers crossed for either/both the Carstairs and Rosebud tracks.