Driver needed for Gingerman BMW 318ti

Driver needed in BMW for Gingerman August 25th 26th. Must have wheel to wheel racing experience and references. Looking for someone who is polite, can keep pace and not be reckless. The car is a newer build BMW 318ti with a 2.8 that runs well and is fast. Just finished Brainerd both days with no problems at all. The car is safe, easy to drive and is set up for drivers of most sizes. You will be responsible for driving as well as helping during pit/fueling stops. If interested PM me or eMail me at Info@gorillasticker.com  

info@GorillaSticker.com

-Joe

BMW BIR pit in V22.jpg

BMW BIR side cage V22.jpg

Not to derail...  what's that swap cost in pts?  I always wondered how champcar treats those cars.  It's an e36, so platform swap is in play, but it isn't like any other e36.  Just regular swap math?

Cool car!  If I wasn't already racing, I'd drive it!  I will point some peeps I know your way.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, wvumtnbkr said:

Not to derail...  what's that swap cost in pts?  I always wondered how champcar treats those cars.  It's an e36, so platform swap is in play, but it isn't like any other e36.  Just regular swap math?

Cool car!  If I wasn't already racing, I'd drive it!  I will point some peeps I know your way.

It is very good to us on points. I believe it was 400 with the swap before the other go fast parts. Only problem is the fuel tank is so small we have trouble getting more than 90 minutes out of it right now. A lot of fun fro 90 minutes though. See you at gingerman.