Will this windshield pass Tech?

Zero Cool

as the topic says, can someone confirm whether or not this windshield will pass tech.  the crack isn't totally in the drivers view but is on the drivers side.

i'd like to use the money elsewhere in the build than having to get a new windshield.  thanks in advance.20180714_153146.thumb.jpg.0c71a575ce3f870caa15b238bfc03749.jpg20180714_153138.thumb.jpg.787e673d6659fc413b240d1a3b9a914c.jpg

Ours is cracked in the corners from kitty litter at road Atlanta. We were told that as long as they don't obstruct the driver view or compromise the integrity of the windshield they would be okay.  The cracks grew but went back to the edge of the windshield. We haven't raced this year,  but passed tech 3 yrs with it. 

I'd send multiple pics to the tech guys and ask.  

• 3 weeks later...

I would replace that before attempting an endurance race.

Champcar does not have a written standard we can point you to. The NASA standard which you might use for a a guide is: 1) Should not interfere with driver visibility. 2) Should not flex if pressed upon. 3) Does not connect to an edge at two or more points.