Looking to lend a hand for the Barber weekend.

Hi everyone! 

My team's goal race was to be ready for Barber the weekend of December 7th, however work has thrown a wrench into 3 of my drivers scheduling, so we've had to push back our first race to the Road Atlanta event in Feb. This will give us a bit more time on preparing our car and getting some more funding together so it's not all bad. That being said, I'm still off that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (of Barber) and would love to volunteer to help a veteran team out in exchange for some hands on learning with the series. I'm pretty competent with tools, and I have all my own safety gear if you would need help with pit stops and such.

If you're in need of an extra pair of hands for Friday, Saturday, or both, just shoot me a PM! My team is brand new to this so anything I can learn will certainly help us out a ton come our first race at Road ATL. I'm near Montgomery AL. 

Thanks!

Kyle 

Not sure if we are going to do Barber or not this year.  We aren't thinking past VIR yet.  But if you haven't done it already (and even if you have), I'd recommend volunteering to work for Champcar.  I believe they will compensate you in entry fee discounts.

While we're talking about volunteering, WRL could use some help for the Barber race 8/18 and 8/19.  Let me know if you are interested.

We are heading back down south this year once again and sure will be happy to get another six inch snow storm so we feel at home!!!!! OK maybe no snow is a better idea.

We will run our Miata once again and you can certainly hang with us should you wish. We travel with a complete set of spares so at times can be fun doing the wrench thing.

I would also encourage the option to work the event as it will also let you see a total different side of the race. We try to do it once a year and see how teams run or not?