Young race fan battling Leukemia wants stickers

Racing friends: There is a little boy named Caleb that is fighting leukemia and has decided to stop his treatment. His wish is to have his coffin covered with racing stickers. Please help! Thank you so much! Let's show this little boy what the racing community is all about!

Address to send to is 314 North J, Oskaloosa, IA 52577.

Edited by Bremsen
edited address
  • Like 3

On 8/14/2018 at 9:34 AM, Bremsen said:

Racing friends: There is a little boy named Caleb that is fighting leukemia and has decided to stop his treatment. His wish is to have his coffin covered with racing stickers. Please help! Thank you so much! Let's show this little boy what the racing community is all about!

Address to send to is 314 N J Oskaloosa, IA 52577.

OMG this is heart breaking. I'll go through what I have at the shop tomorrow and see if we have anything cool to send his way 😢 😢

• Like 1

Thanks Ben!  Yeh, his story has gone somewhat viral (several posts on FB about his story).  So glad to see the racing community rally around this poor child.

I just realized I found out/posted about this on my son's 10th Birthday.  I cannot fathom what that family is going through.

Edited by Bremsen
  • Like 2

Yeah, this story really sucks.  Its so sad.  Can't imagine being any any of their shoes.

I love the kid's idea though.  I think its just the coolest thing.  Sent him every sticker I could get my hands on.  

• Like 1

You’re  all good men. Mr. Bremsen when I read this the apple got large in my throat. Having a child losing a battle is unimaginable. Trust me when I say this the guilt is as bad as the loss. 

Could i I have done more? Was I a good man? 

God’s speed to the little fellow. 

If this does not put the silly bickering on here in perspective nothing will.

• Like 4