Any Florida Teams?

I am looking for a team to help/crew/drive for, especially if based in Florida. I am on the west coast, about an hour north of Tamps. I have been involved in motorsports since the 1960's as a crewman, mechanic on all levels from Kart to Cup. I built and drove modifieds in the Northeast, drove dirt in Virginia and Champcars in Daytona and Sebring. Contact me at Suncoastdesignbuild@gmail.com. Thanks

• Like 2

There are a lot of Florida based teams so you should be able to make friends pretty quick around these parts. We are on the east coast in Volusia County. 

Not running our Camaro in Sept, but we will be there racing the double 7 in December. I plan on wandering around the pits for the Sept race harassing people.

• Like 2

While you are at Sebring, stop by to talk to Team Jacky Ickx.  We are a two car team based out of Tampa area.  No promises on openings or anything, but we do have a couple current drivers that may be changing their current level of involvement.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2018 at 9:48 AM, CWag said:

While you are at Sebring, stop by to talk to Team Jacky Ickx.  We are a two car team based out of Tampa area.  No promises on openings or anything, but we do have a couple current drivers that may be changing their current level of involvement.

I am an extremely passionate individual who loves automobiles and racing. I am extremely experienced in the automotive sector and would greatly love and appreciate the opportunity for a possible internship with your race team. I am also based out of Tampa, Florida and would greatly love this opportunity. I am currently a engineering student working towards my BA in hopes to work for a major automotive race team. 

Ken Rosier

813-940-0833

Kennetherosier@gmail.com