Wade Parish

Any ChampCar teams in Indianapolis?

12 minutes ago, Crank Yankers Racing said:

I know of one team (Yoda Racing) not on the forums much. I am 3 hours north.  

Thank you.
 Funny, after looking them up I realized I met one of the guys years ago here in Indy!

Just now, Black Magic said:

My "partner" neon team is out of Muncie, IN. I can connect you with them if you are interested.

Absolutely!  Yes, and thank you!

Hello Wade. Zach here. I live in Indy and have been racing a couple Neons out of my shop in Muncie for about three years now. 

PM me. I’ll be happy to share everything I know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thing3 is an Indy team that I started racing with.   Justin is  a great guy that has been helping me to start my own endurance team.  He just drove with Premature Accelerators at Gingerman this past weekend.  

I'm in Northwest Indiana and I'm currently working on a build that would be in EC if I race with Champcar.  Here is the link to Thing3 and the link to my FB page.  

https://www.thing3racing.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Daring-Greatly-Racing-137231636746199/?ref=bookmarks

• Thanks 1

We and another team I've driven with are based around Indy. We've done a couple races per year since 2012. We both just ran at Gingerman last weekend. 

• Thanks 1

Wade Parrish!!!!!........Jim Blankenbaker.......on the other side (Good Side) of my divorce.

Don't "have a seat" but am serious about starting team..for fun.....run every lap.....don't worry about 'top speed'.....stay fluid, consistent and positive.  I have a 70's era big block Dodge Truck (short bed) that can be used.  From my previous work in NASCAR truck series,  already have halon bottles, seat, dble MSD ignition boxes, misc parts.  The whole thing just needs to be torn down and built back up. I can fab. the rollcage and drop suspension if I can find a place (indoors) to do the work.  AND,  I think we would need to do minimum 1 race before Indy (maybe 2) and 4 drivers.

Let me know if you have any thoughts or desire.

Thanks,

Jim Blankenbaker

3242 Bay Road South Dr.

Indianapolis, IN 46240

jim@blankenbaker.com