Any teams based out of Charlotte, NC?

Greetings champs, 

My senior design project for ME involved designing and building a champcar that competed at the 12 hours of VIR last March. That was us in the Maroon Subaru Ute! Now that I've graduated and moved to Charlotte, I was wondering if there were any teams based out of the Charlotte area that I would be able to join up with or even just help. I only have two hours of driving wheel to wheel at that march race, and a ton of automotive experience. My dad was a mechanic who owned his own shop so I grew up in, around, and underneath cars. 

Keep the dirty side down!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Thebwahfactor said:

Greetings champs, 

My senior design project for ME involved designing and building a champcar that competed at the 12 hours of VIR last March. That was us in the Maroon Subaru Ute! Now that I've graduated and moved to Charlotte, I was wondering if there were any teams based out of the Charlotte area that I would be able to join up with or even just help. I only have two hours of driving wheel to wheel at that march race, and a ton of automotive experience. My dad was a mechanic who owned his own shop so I grew up in, around, and underneath cars. 

Keep the dirty side down!

There was another guy trying to put together a team in CLT.  I think his name was @SVOFANATIC but don’t trust me on that one.  If you do a forum search with keyword Charlotte inside the People sub forum you can find him. 

• Like 1