Jump to content
JohnMac

Sebring Lost and Found

Recommended Posts

Lost track of the team whom one of my guys fronted a fire extinguisher to pending sale, they were somewhere between pit 2 and 6, would love to catch up with them in December to make it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 3:12 PM, Team Infiniti said:

Lost track of the team whom one of my guys fronted a fire extinguisher to pending sale, they were somewhere between pit 2 and 6, would love to catch up with them in December to make it right.

i spoke to you about buying one but one of your guys said that you were sold out. i think Decal, from our pit might have used yours, ill get with him to find out. we were in stall 2

Edited by ad3adman
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 3:12 PM, Team Infiniti said:

Lost track of the team whom one of my guys fronted a fire extinguisher to pending sale, they were somewhere between pit 2 and 6, would love to catch up with them in December to make it right.

i checked with our guy and he does not have it. sorry, man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 3:12 PM, Team Infiniti said:

Lost track of the team whom one of my guys fronted a fire extinguisher to pending sale, they were somewhere between pit 2 and 6, would love to catch up with them in December to make it right.

I returned the fire extinguisher Saturday night to your area. If you didn't find it let me know and I'll make it right for you.

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JohnMac said:

I returned the fire extinguisher Saturday night to your area. If you didn't find it let me know and I'll make it right for you.

John

Yesterday, going through the truck I found what looks like the extinguisher in question, Thank you!

 

If you, or anyone else still needs a extinguisher in Dec, I will be bringing more and be slightly more organized.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

Yesterday, going through the truck I found what looks like the extinguisher in question, Thank you!

 

If you, or anyone else still needs a extinguisher in Dec, I will be bringing more and be slightly more organized.

yes, i am interested. i still need one. just PM me a price and i cal paypal you. 

 

thanks and really glad you found it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Burningham said:

I lost rear grip when it rained, slowed me way down.  Did anybody find that?

I wasn't there, but the hurricane must have brought it up here because I found it!

 

I will send some back your way.  It made the car a little pushy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Burningham said:

I lost rear grip when it rained, slowed me way down.  Did anybody find that?

LOVE wet and drying Sebring. You needed to slow down for me to catch you in our hobbled cooked shark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...