Sign in to follow this  
Mopar 4 Life

Sebring December

NASA FL, 2 weeks earlier. You can leave your trailer in my front yard (2 hrs away). It will be with 6 other neons and 1 PT cruiser.

On 10/30/2018 at 6:42 PM, BeastZ06 said:

NASA FL, 2 weeks earlier. You can leave your trailer in my front yard (2 hrs away). It will be with 6 other neons and 1 PT cruiser.

No no no, doom cruiser. 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 6:42 PM, BeastZ06 said:

Thank you for the generous offer. We are coming in from Toronto, Canada. Although I would love to be at the point in my life where I had the time away from work to drive down to Florida twice in 3 weeks. Reality is that we will have to spend time in the simulator to get ready for this one.

2 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

Excellent news!

Shark vs Doom Cruiser.

In recent news, Champcar  has secured the rights to the Can-Am name and will be promoting their new Can-Am Endurance Series ...:)

Further negotiations are ongoing for the Trans-Am name rights, but the priority is low due to the need to have really short races for the V8 cars.

BTW way one of those Junker neons is a SRT4 daily. Can't wait to see how that thing does, Sebring eats brakes!! 

I've passed by at least 5 Pt cruiser GT's running between $600-1500 in FL the last 6 months. Not too many 5 spds though.

8 hours ago, mender said:

In recent news, Champcar  has secured the rights to the Can-Am name and will be promoting their new Can-Am Endurance Series ...:)

Further negotiations are ongoing for the Trans-Am name rights, but the priority is low due to the need to have really short races for the V8 cars.

NASCHAMP

/thread

• Like 1

On 10/27/2018 at 11:42 AM, Mopar 4 Life said:

Any word if there is a test day on the Friday? Champ run or by the track?

there is a group there on the 22nd. one of my drivers is taking his car up there. not sure the group name, but i can find out. 

1 hour ago, ad3adman said:

there is a group there on the 22nd. one of my drivers is taking his car up there. not sure the group name, but i can find out. 

That's PDG.   Performance Driving Group. 

• Thanks 1