Bill Strong

Official New Year's Celebration at Sebring Double 7-Hour Enduro

16 hours ago, Mopar 4 Life said:

Any of the nice Florida teams care to help out a nice Canadian team.

We’re looking for a safe place to store our trailer for about 5-6 days after the race. We are staying in the Florida area (Tampa, ft.lauderdale) after the race and there will not be room for the 26’ enclosed trailer. We will be leaving early on Jan.5th. 

I cant emphasize safe enough. I have been through a pretty nasty trailer break in/theft and I wish to not do another one within 6 months.

I can bring beer, $ if need be. Lol

Look up Royal Palm Beach 33411 and let me know

Live on a acre,secure, fence/gate/dogs/neighbor always watching, can make room and block with tractor

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Mopar 4 Life said:

We’re looking for a safe place to store our trailer for about 5-6 days after the race. We are staying in the Florida area (Tampa, ft.lauderdale) after the race and there will not be room for the 26’ enclosed trailer. We will be leaving early on Jan.5th. 

I cant emphasize safe enough. I have been through a pretty nasty trailer break in/theft and I wish to not do another one within 6 months.

I can take care of you as well.   Eustis, FL

I'm on 5 acres in a rural area, fully fenced and gated, we have pitbulls and my wife is a better shot than me.

Edited by MoparBoyy
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MoparBoyy said:

I can take care of you as well.   Eustis, FL 

I'm on 5 acres in a rural area, fully fenced and gated, we have pitbulls and my wife is a better shot than me.

I was searching for your house, but I couldn't find any horses, waterfalls, used carbon fiber, I mean SMC hoods, pole barn with many vipers sticking out of it, or girls in Harlem Globetrotter uniforms hanging around racecars. I'll have to look harder when I get a few minutes....

• Haha 4

Just now, mcoppola said:

I was searching for your house, but I couldn't find any horses, waterfalls, used carbon fiber, I mean SMC hoods, pole barn with many vipers sticking out of it, or girls in Harlem Globetrotter uniforms hanging around racecars. I'll have to look harder when I get a few minutes....

when you are as well connected as i am, google will blur all that stuff from its sat images.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mcoppola said:

Have to explain everything?

Those aren't horses, they are unicorns, everyone knows unicorns can not be photographed :rolleyes:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

Live on a acre,secure, fence/gate/dogs/neighbor always watching, can make room and block with tractor

Wait, you have a tractor for ONE acre?  

30 minutes ago, MPRLkld said:

Wait, you have a tractor for ONE acre?  

A tractor?!?

Property came with Ford 2600 front loader/bushhog, sold it to buy a Ariens GT20 w/front loader then couldn't pass up a  recent deal on a  2000 ford front loader/boxblade.

Oh

I mow with a typical garden tractor.

I may have a problem, please don't tell the wife.:ph34r:

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Like 1

Man, I'm jealous.  I bought 15 acres in Avon Park with no tractor...  but there is this Deere I'm eyeing up.  But new PFC08s and rotors somehow are the priority?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Team Infiniti said:

A tractor?!?

Property came with Ford 2600 front loader/bushhog, sold it to buy a Ariens GT20 w/front loader then couldn't pass up a  recent deal on a  2000 ford front loader/boxblade.

Oh

I mow with a typical garden tractor.

I may have a problem, please don't tell the wife.:ph34r:

Jealous!  I want tractor badly.  We have thoroughbred horses (yep, its true @Racer7x)  but just recently got a John Deere Gator and that does a lot of stuff i need around the farm.

1 minute ago, MoparBoyy said:

Jealous! 

Forgot about the gator, blown head gasket, its job is to hold hay bales in the barn.

Before going all envious, look up those models,the newest is 30 yrs old

• Haha 1

Just now, Team Infiniti said:

Forgot about the gator, blown head gasket, its job is to hold hay bales in the barn.

Before going all envious, look up those models,the newest is 30 yrs old

the older the better.  i've been trying to talk my dad out of his 1950s era Ford 8N

• Thanks 1

If it's got a loader in front, a PTO in back and runs well, it's useful.  I could build my Money Pit rifle range with something like that.  👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MPRLkld said:

If it's got a loader in front, a PTO in back and runs well, it's useful.  I could build my Money Pit rifle range with something like that.  👍

exactly.  my dads has a front bucket and 3 point out back, what more you need?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MPRLkld said:

BTW, if you haven't done it yet...

You really should..

Its on my list of to do's for the car.. maybe i'll get it installed before Sebring.

On 12/12/2018 at 4:33 PM, Mopar 4 Life said:

Hey, just in case you haven't found a safe space in the area you need, I live on 2 acres in Riverview (close to Tampa)

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 4:17 PM, FlorahDorah said:

Careful. The forum riff-raff might show up. 

Too late. Saw it already.

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2018 at 9:51 AM, mcoppola said:

I was searching for your house, but I couldn't find any horses, waterfalls, used composite, I mean SMC hoods, pole barn with many vipers sticking out of it, or girls in Harlem Globetrotter uniforms hanging around racecars. I'll have to look harder when I get a few minutes....

FIFY

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, JC_CRapshoot said:

Are we sure riff-raff is the appropriate term for you? ;)

Meaning it could be worse?

Getting down to the wire, but we have the motor back together so I suppose I should finish the car now... 

ordered tires this morning and decided to get our name on the entry list...

• Like 6

On 12/12/2018 at 4:33 PM, Mopar 4 Life said:

If you want it real close to the track I am 10 mins down the road and have plenty of room.  As for safe I am definitely off the beaten path, never had any problems with my trailers or anything else. 

Edited by rockerbarc
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, rockerbarc said:

If you want it real close to the track I am 10 mins down the road and have plenty of room.  

+1 for Jason being close to the track, we ran to his place twice to steal parts off a parts car mustang he has