Jump to content
Bill Strong

2019 Official Indianapolis Motor Speedway Double 10-Hour Enduro

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, enginerd said:

@Bill Strong after we compete in this race, can I tell people that I have an “Indy Car”?

 

INDYCAR® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF BRICKYARD TRADEMARKS, INC. 

 

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bill Strong said:

 

INDYCAR® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF BRICKYARD TRADEMARKS, INC. 

 

No.

So I can’t say Indycar... but can I say “Indy car”?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, enginerd said:

So I can’t say Indycar... but can I say “Indy car”?

Or “ I raced a bmw at Indy...didn’t use my turn signal there either “.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JDChristianson said:

Or “ I raced a bmw at Indy...didn’t use my turn signal there either “.  

Raced a old Infiniti @ Indy is going to be a little more WTF :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, E. Tyler Pedersen said:

How much if you spill oil or run into the armco? 

 

Yes. I need to work on that. When I get back from Harris Hill I'll work on that. I need to do those for the other races too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full payments are due May 13, 2019

If not, you are removed from the list and the next waitlist team gets the spot.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bill Strong do we have anything definite on fuel? I might need to get a new tune from SSSquid tuning if the fuel is ethanol free or different octane than what we are used to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, enginerd said:

@Bill Strong do we have anything definite on fuel? I might need to get a new tune from SSSquid tuning if the fuel is ethanol free or different octane than what we are used to.

 

Same.  Let us know as soon as you find out something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2zuceb.jpg

 

 

Starting doing our "Budget" for this race today....man...cheap racing isn't cheap.

Edited by Jab31169

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

For some reason I believe Bill reported 93 ethanol free

 

Because that's what it says in the supps?

 

image.png.ac022e7284a89cca2b3d29818b8078fd.png

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rapido said:

 

Because that's what it says in the supps?

 

image.png.ac022e7284a89cca2b3d29818b8078fd.png

Guess I should have looked there!

 

a few months ago, Bill said 93 ethanol-free in this thread, and a few posts later he redacted that and hasn’t posted about fuel since then (Except, apparently, in the supps)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The supps are where you go for all official information, everywhere else is just hearsay.

 

We have formally accepted the entry of the Racing Strong Opel GT into the Indy event.

 

 

^see.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes it takes a while for reality to set in............ IN TWO MONTHS WE WILL BE RACING AT INDY!!!!!!! 

 

Is there anyone, among all of us, that would have ten years ago predicted that?

 

In 2009, if you had said “dude, in ten years one of the following will happen:  you will either race at Indy or re-marry your ex-wife” I would have said “well that’s gonna suck...”

 

Thank you Champ!!!

Edited by Racer28173
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Event Costs and Payments: There will be no discounts, nor any early pay discounts for this race. You may apply your banked race credits for payment. The event will cost $2800 per car. $700 will be required as a deposit for the Indy event on or after November 1, 2018.

The balance due date will be on May 13, 2019. Today is MAY 9!

If not paid, your deposit will be returned and the space given to the next waitlist team.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 8:54 AM, Bill Strong said:

Event Costs and Payments: There will be no discounts, nor any early pay discounts for this race. You may apply your banked race credits for payment. The event will cost $2800 per car. $700 will be required as a deposit for the Indy event on or after November 1, 2018.

The balance due date will be on May 13, 2019. Today is MAY 9!

If not paid, your deposit will be returned and the space given to the next waitlist team.

 

 

I timed tax refund and payment deadline perfectly...  Speedway Creations is in...

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burningham was paid in full last week. Now just have to get a car ready to race 20 hours.  Yay.  Racing = fun, prep = not so much.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...