Bill Strong

2019 Official Indianapolis Motor Speedway Double 10-Hour Enduro

I am checking

31 minutes ago, Team Infiniti said:

What do I need to do to get this? I paid almost 2 weeks ago

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Team Infiniti said:

What do I need to do to get this? I paid almost 2 weeks ago

I emailed them and they got me the info within an hour from the email. 

3 minutes ago, E. Tyler Pedersen said:

I emailed them and they got me the info within an hour from the email. 

Been busy, forgot to followup, the suck part is having to ask for it.

Everyone should be taken care of. Check your email. You may have not followed the instructions correctly, or there was just an ordering issue. They have manually fixed the issues and you should have the info.

32 minutes ago, Bill Strong said:

Everyone should be taken care of. Check your email. You may have not followed the instructions correctly, or there was just an ordering issue. They have manually fixed the issues and you should have the info.

Thank you,all is now well,  I did miss step #2, the instructions to do something were either small/hidden or did not come through.

I have been swamped and have not read the thread so if this has been answered please excuse me. Does anyone know about RV parking at or around the speedway. I am bringing  my motorhome to stay in and was wondering if anyone else was  the same. 

What are the hours for gear check on Friday? I didn't see it in the supps. Is it possible to get it done Saturday morning if I don't get in until late Friday?

Thanks

On 6/9/2019 at 11:42 AM, Team Infiniti said:

Crossposting

For anyone not in the know, Team Infiniti is headed to Indy, stacking the driver lineup with some ringers has been my goal, a decently fast car deserves decently fast renters!

We are proud to announce Pintodave as driver #4, still looking for Mr. Right  #5 to claim 4 hours @ Indy In the Shark car.

RWD and Champ Car proficiently are a absolute requirement .

Looks like Mr. right #5  has arrived, thank you very much Leadsled Lincoln  Mike!

Infiniti is sold out.

This should be interesting.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Team Infiniti said:

Looks like Mr. right #5  has arrived, thank you very much Leadsled Lincoln  Mike!

Infiniti is sold out.

This should be interesting.

There goes the neighborhood 🤣

• Haha 2

Was looking at the supplementals and saw that a weekend membership will be required for spectators.  I have some family that is planning on coming up to watch, and want to make sure they can get in, but I didn't see anywhere on the site where a person could get a weekend membership, or any mention of it earlier in the thread. 

Is this info going to be available closer to the race?  I just want to make sure that they don't drive 5 hours from Nashville and aren't able to come in to watch.

On 6/16/2019 at 8:18 PM, Hailwood said:

Was looking at the supplementals and saw that a weekend membership will be required for spectators.  I have some family that is planning on coming up to watch, and want to make sure they can get in, but I didn't see anywhere on the site where a person could get a weekend membership, or any mention of it earlier in the thread. 

Is this info going to be available closer to the race?  I just want to make sure that they don't drive 5 hours from Nashville and aren't able to come in to watch.

$20 for spectators for the weekend.