MoparBoyy

What happened to your ChampCar today? - 2019

24 minutes ago, Team Infiniti said:

price?

Was thinking you might be interested.  ~$50ea is my current ballpark, but we can discuss.  I need to check each one and get a good/bad inventory count before I come up with a "take em all" price. Think we have 9 total with 1-2 of them bent.  I know we have at least 6 straight ones.  They were all silver originally (no chrome), but have been spray painted.

• Like 1

$50 each was our craigslist target price but like you we are looking for wider, whatever I buy will be for spares.

Will discuss w/team

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Slugworks Paul said:

Put in my passenger seat for the HPDE before the sebring race!

Take me for a couple of laps!

On 12/16/2019 at 10:31 AM, Bremsen said:

Was thinking you might be interested.  ~$50ea is my current ballpark, but we can discuss.  I need to check each one and get a good/bad inventory count before I come up with a "take em all" price. Think we have 9 total with 1-2 of them bent.  I know we have at least 6 straight ones.  They were all silver originally (no chrome), but have been spray painted.

If infinity is out the lexus than runs out of the shop with me might be interested. Local as well.

• Like 1

Blew $850 today on used ms3 pro with harness, lambda sensor and lambda controller. 

Decided it was time to leave other people's cars alone and finish the mini neon....

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Black Magic said:

Blew $850 today on used ms3 pro with harness, lambda sensor and lambda controller. 

Decided it was time to leave other people's cars alone and finish the mini neon....

Yessss! Would love to see this thing running.

15 minutes ago, Team Infiniti said:

Take me for a couple of laps!

I wouldn't want to embarrass myself like that!

3 minutes ago, Slugworks Paul said:

I wouldn't want to embarrass myself like that!

No embarrassment, we know you have no laps there, I have nissan vq envy, would love to feel it pull!

Sayin that, think how valuable I could be pointing you in the right direction.

43 minutes ago, Team Infiniti said:

No embarrassment, we know you have no laps there, I have nissan vq envy, would love to feel it pull!

Sayin that, think how valuable I could be pointing you in the right direction.

You should drive it with @Slugworks Paul in the passenger seat!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cowboys647 said:

Headed to the alignment shop to try and get rid of some camber after all of the flat spotting we did at Harris Hill. Excited for Sebring!

CA46929A-9BCF-4B31-BEF4-9DFE5541371A.jpeg

Caster is free camber that doesn't effect braking!  Ask for all of the castor....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cowboys647 said:

Headed to the alignment shop to try and get rid of some camber after all of the flat spotting we did at Harris Hill. Excited for Sebring!

CA46929A-9BCF-4B31-BEF4-9DFE5541371A.jpeg

Brake bias valve is free too....well it’s no points.    

Edited by JDChristianson
  • Like 1

I might have spare end links if you need me to look. 

Just finished tightening up all the alignment hardware and packing up the trailer for Sebring. She really needs a new paint job...

IMG_8677.jpg

Finished mounting new tires for sebring.  Added some locktite to some new hardware.  Finished packing and sorting toolbox.  Picking up trailer on Christmas eve.  Picked up the last pit items too.  Ready to race.  

After the hub failure at Barber I bought some factory hubs and yesterday put them together with new Timken bearings and seals. Had planned to put them on the car this weekend but it rained all weekend so didn’t feel like dragging the car out of the trailer in the rain to do the swap.  We will get it done before Road Atlanta.

E5CA34BA-C93C-4D57-8D9B-EBFA4EE8DE50.thumb.jpeg.a5ac4e0c7651f08f6ce812bed865b857.jpeg

10 hours ago, E. Tyler Pedersen said:

Just trying to look pretty for the big show 

PSX_20191221_123027.jpg

Lets make sure it where it belongs this time, No more wild rides!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gkuhn41 said:

Lets make sure it where it belongs this time, No more wild rides!

Upgraded studs on all four wheels and brand new lug nuts. I don't want any more wild rides!

• Like 1

Which wheel studs are you using?  I bought some but could not find a recommended brand.  I bought a set from Motorsport Hardware.

Edited by TimS
Fixed bad sentence