hotchkis23

Swap Calculator is Live!

36 minutes ago, wvumtnbkr said:

Do tell.   That sounds interesting.

90racing.com and Shane @ DBperformance did an amazing job making sure #194 had everything we needed to perform well. I hit the Camaro parts in T1 ruining our race. I thought the thorough tech pre race from Ray and Jay was great. I thought the event went smooth, and I can’t wait to get on track to drive for Rbank Racing at another Champcar race.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Snorman said:

... "rear axle locating bar"...

Panhard bar.

Edited by mender

Looked like one side broke off in the process.  

2 hours ago, mcoppola said:

WTF was my reaction too! Was that off the Riley car?

No, the Riley car is black with stripes over the top and huge tires all around (315's). 

Better pic of the Riley Camaro...

EHZLdP.jpg

Edited by Snorman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mcoppola said:

WTF was my reaction too! Was that off the Riley car?

No, after littering the track with parts the white lightning Camaro ended the race with -24 laps. 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, ckowalc said:

Yep... that is our Panhard rod... thing.  (I am not up on the lingo)

Sorry to the CRX (#red0), we would have liked to have spent more time racing and less time dropping parts.  This was our first event with a car we bought off the web back in October... evidently the welds to the ford 9" fatigued cracked and then the rod sheered at the h joint 3' away.  We worked on a lot of things on the car to get ready for this race, sadly this was not one of those items. 

very disappointing weekend.  I didn't know about your oil pan till reading on the web today, sorry you were caught into our misfortune.

Ben

Team White Lightnin'

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 2:57 PM, Huggy said:

We don't know your name, what car you drive, where your from, what beer you drink, etc.  All things the rest of us share.

And since I've finally come out of the closet, here's the other track car in the garage besides the new build e46...

'13 gixxer 750, 155hp, 8 injector guhl flashed motor in a 600lb Stallard dirt minisprint...

Brian

Bubba's_July_2013.jpg

Adjusting_the_toe_at_Lake_City.jpg

Taylor_working_on_the_mini_sprint_at_Putnam_County_Speedway_5-18-2013.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Racer7x said:

And since I've finally come out of the closet, here's the other track car in the garage besides the new build e46...

'13 gixxer 750, 155hp, 8 injector guhl flashed motor in a 600lb Stallard dirt minisprint...

Brian

Bubba's_July_2013.jpg

Adjusting_the_toe_at_Lake_City.jpg

Taylor_working_on_the_mini_sprint_at_Putnam_County_Speedway_5-18-2013.jpg

i don't see how that car passes tech dude.....

On 2/11/2019 at 7:46 PM, red0 said:

90racing.com and Shane @ DBperformance did an amazing job making sure #194 had everything we needed to perform well. I hit the Camaro parts in T1 ruining our race. I thought the thorough tech pre race from Ray and Jay was great. I thought the event went smooth, and I can’t wait to get on track to drive for Rbank Racing at another Champcar race.

That’s why they call it a panhard bar....

”Everthing was good until that thing in the road hit the PAN HARD and let all of the oil out of the motor......”.   🤣

• Haha 3