Sign in to follow this  
E. Tyler Pedersen

Petitions Due by 2/28/19

Do you have a rule that you want added or changed in the BCCR?  Well now is your chance to submit your petition.  You may run ideas by members of the TAC and have them help you write the petition.  

Please submit all petitions here:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6a6aMT6_KWLSdK-hSWPHwdR0J5vmz83ObSOvzqWQeHhUGwQ/viewform

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I want the VPI of a particular car to be raised because it is laughably undervalued. Should I submit evidence for that through this petition process or is there a different avenue for VPI and / or swap weight changes?

• Haha 1

I want to add an E30 M3 to the VPI list so all E30s will have to start an engine swap at 500+ points.  Do I need to submit a petition for this? :ph34r:

Is there a list of submitted and formally accepted petitions available.  Mine was already submitted and I want to make sure it's listed.

16 hours ago, SonsOfIrony said:

Is there a list of submitted and formally accepted petitions available.  Mine was already submitted and I want to make sure it's listed.

Listing petitions as they are accepted seems like a good idea so people don't submit duplicates.   I know there were duplicates last year for race gas and a couple of other items. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Listing petitions as they are accepted seems like a good idea so people don't submit duplicates.   I know there were duplicates last year for race gas and a couple of other items. 

We will publish them after 2/28/19 when they are compiled. Feel free to list what you have submitted here. I want people to work together on writing a well thought out petition and use the TAC if needed. Sometimes the difference between an accepted petition and a denied petition is how it is worded. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Snake said:

I agree.

I wonder if @enginerd would be willing to sacrifice his post to make it the living list of petitions?

I submitted my petition a while back to change the swap calculator to use the Lowest listed weight for the chassis raced.  Meaning coupe takes coupe weight, vert takes vert weight, and AWD takes AWD weight.  No more swapped AWD, convertible sedan, with optional Rohls Royce lead insulation package for swap weight, but actual car is a no option coupe.......

I'm not 100% sure mine was worded properly, but I'm willing to work with anyone to improve it, then re-submit.