Maganflux

ISO Competitive Champcar.

2 hours ago, Maganflux said:

Looking for a car race ready or close. Must be well sorted and competitive. Any class.

look down a couple of links in this thread -- Beast Mode

• Like 3

The beast mode car is ready to win with a good set of drivers and is priced to move!

1 hour ago, Maganflux said:

No E30's?

Why get an E30 where there are a couple of proven, multiple-time winners for sale?

1 hour ago, Maganflux said:

Just thought there would be a few for sale. Not seen the multiple time winning cars for sale yet.

Proven winners RARELY go up for sale.  We race them until they get wrecked!  (wish I was joking, but a crash happens eventually to all of us).  The best car I've seen for sale recently is Beast Mode.  That is generation two of a car that was a podium car.  (I don't know if the original got wrecked...)

Edited by Racer28173
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Maganflux said:

Just thought there would be a few for sale. Not seen the multiple time winning cars for sale yet.

May have gotten my Maximas mixed up (I was thinking JSK, which is another stupid fast Maxima) and I forgot Beast Mode has been rebuilt.  I’d still jump on any of these unless you have your heart set on an E30

I've got a '93 240 SX, naturally aspirated, raced at Watkins Glen last Memorial weekend.   We had it turboed then and couldn't control the heat and took it back to NA.  It has a 2018 inspection sticker and logbook.  Tons of adds on this car; cage done in Winston Salem by Brain Bucket Racing; he does a great TIG weld.  Text to 707 535 9148; in North Carolina but still have my CA cell.  Tons of pictures and documentation.  Asking $8,500. 

@Maganflux If I were looking to buy a turn key competitive car, I would look seriously at the Bromance Maxima.

For $5500, this car is a steal. You couldn't build anything with it's content for that kind of money. 255hp with LSD, and plenty of extras = no brainer decision to me...

I can't believe this car hasn't sold already at this price.

• Like 1

Subliminal racing might be selling our competitive e30. We are building a new car. We were planning on keeping it just to make sure our new idea/car was going to

Exceed the e30 but it’s getting old moving it around. 

On 2/3/2019 at 3:58 PM, Maganflux said:

Looking for a car race ready or close. Must be well     Xender Discord Omegle   sorted and competitive. Any class.

That beast mode car

Edited by jojo31