• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back when we were developing the Viper and working on sealing water leaks in the trunk and soft top, someone brought up a story of how MB tests their trunks for sealing. "If you throw a cat in th

Keep it clean.   We were watching Judge Judy last night and a woman apparently had enough of her musician roommate and started beating him with his guitar collection. The judge asked, "First

I have a joke for you: The government in Illinois is excellent, and uses my tax dollars efficiently. 

Posted Images

The other day I wish I had known the difference between anecdote and antidote. Turns out laughter is not the best medicine.

At least they died happy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

First cave man to 2nd cave man:

“I don’t care what you say. We never had such unusual weather before they started using bows and arrows. The glaciers are receding, and the sea level is rising. Pretty soon we won't be able to get back home over the land bridge, and there's going to be mass extinctions of woolly mammoths, sabertooth tigers, cave bears, ...”

Edited by mender
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, mender said:

After we got married, our meals got better once she figured out the smoke alarm wasn't a timer. 

Lmftfy...  our meals got better once i started doing the shopping and cooking....  not funny, but true....

Oh well, she is an engineer that races cars.  C ant win em all!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, wvumtnbkr said:

Lmftfy...  our meals got better once i started doing the shopping and cooking....  not funny, but true....

Oh well, she is an engineer that races cars.  Can't win em all!

Sounds awful close to winning to me... :)

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...