• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back when we were developing the Viper and working on sealing water leaks in the trunk and soft top, someone brought up a story of how MB tests their trunks for sealing. "If you throw a cat in th

Keep it clean.   We were watching Judge Judy last night and a woman apparently had enough of her musician roommate and started beating him with his guitar collection. The judge asked, "First

I have a joke for you: The government in Illinois is excellent, and uses my tax dollars efficiently. 

Posted Images

• Technical Advisory Committee
6 hours ago, Andrew D Johnson said:

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'Jesse, don't do it! I bet he's got his $600 stimulus check under the hood of that car!'

When I was in Team Viper / SRT group, a surprise assignment was to meet at a local mall just after lunch one day. About a half dozen of us were told to buy tickets to the original 'The Fast and the Furious' movie. Afterward, we walked out thinking "Man that's a whole different world they were living in..."

We were then told that our next assignment was to build a Neon for production that would fit in with that crowd.

Fun times.

Edited by mcoppola
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, mcoppola said:

When I was in Team Viper / SRT group, a surprise assignment was to meet at a local mall just after lunch one day. About a half dozen of us were told to buy tickets to the original 'The Fast and the Furious' movie. Afterward, we walked out thinking "Man that's a whole different whole they were living in..."

We were then told that our next assignment was to build a Neon for production that would fit in with that crowd.

Fun times.

Wait, you guys built a jz powered neon?  Did you need to overnight parts from Japan?  How much naaawwwzzzz did it have?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, mcoppola said:

When I was in Team Viper / SRT group, a surprise assignment was to meet at a local mall just after lunch one day. About a half dozen of us were told to buy tickets to the original 'The Fast and the Furious' movie. Afterward, we walked out thinking "Man that's a whole different whole they were living in..."

Fun times.

Thus the neon srt4 was born? That’s a neat story!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

A hooded robber burst into a Kansas bank and forced the tellers to load a sack full of cash.

On his way out the door, a brave Kansas customer grabbed the hood and pulled it off, revealing the robber's face.

The robber shot the customer without a moment’s hesitation.

He then looked around the bank and noticed one of the tellers looking straight at him.

The robber instantly shot him also.

Everyone in the bank, by now very scared, looked intently down at the floor in silence.

The robber yelled, "Well, did anyone else see my face?"

There are a few moments of utter silence in which everyone was plainly too afraid to speak.

Then, one old Norwegian named Ole from Kansas tentatively raised his hand and said, "My wife got a pretty good look at you."

• Haha 3

I did a heritage test today, and I'm Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish. I could have gotten 100% Scandinavian but I didn't Finnish in time.

Edited by mender
  • Like 1

Girl approaches a Giant Buddha Statue and says "I want to be able to tell my man by a tattoo of a Dragon on his arm"

Second girl walks up to out do the first & says " I want to be able to tell my man by a tattoo of a Dragon on his chest"

Third girl walks up to out do them both & says "I want to be able to tell my man by his Dragon on the ground"

• 4 weeks later...