Jab31169

Team WUDU Needs your vote!! Help us win a Sweet Trailer!!!

So, we were driving back from the Daytona 24 the other day and we stumbled across a contest to win the use of a intech trailer the other day.  We decided to enter it not really thinking much of it.  Well..come to find out we made the first cut for the top 25!!!  So now we really, REALLY need some votes!!!!  We really want to bring this trailer to INDY for everyone to check out, so help us help you and put us into the top 10!!!

http://apply.intechtrailers.com/cast-your-vote

Cast your vote for Roddy, Paul | Mountain Brook, AL

Capture.thumb.JPG.ca136dd7a2b67d0d9f44f12bfa56978b.JPG

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Wink said:

We didnt make the top 25...😤

image.thumb.png.eb4fffe994e0e865629999d3a3169022.png

Bummer.  I honestly have no idea how we made the top 25, but we did and now we are hoping for top 10.  If we win it, I'll let you borrow it for a weekend 

Edited by Jab31169
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jab31169 said:

Bummer.  I honestly have no idea how we made the top 25, but we did and now we are hoping for top 10.  If we it, I'll let you borrow it for a weekend 

Lol appreciate that! We need to work on our social media presence a bit more, more hot blondes, less fat guys I guess. 

1 minute ago, Wink said:

Lol appreciate that! We need to work on our social media presence a bit more, more hot blondes, less fat guys I guess. 

We don't really have a social media presence besides here and maybe our personal facebook stuff, but we are in the same boat, minus the fat guys.  We are only surrounded by hot women..and by that I mean our angry spouses.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rapido said:

Voted, good luck guys, those are some.....interesting....other teams you're up against.

Yea, a lot of drag racers, one or two road racers (including us), and some other randoms.  Should be interesting if we make the top 10.

10 minutes ago, Team Infiniti said:

If you win, can we reserve a trip to indy with it? :wub:

Might be booked that weekend since we will be at Indy, but I'll most certainly let you look at it, from a distance of course...no less than 20 feet.

Edited by Jab31169
  • Haha 1