Mchin

Hunsaker Fuel Jugs (5 Gallon)

Hey Guys,

I figure some of you might find this useful. Hunsaker on their website has a deal on their 5 gallon jugs (4 pack) for $160. I found a discount code for free shipping (2019) on their facebook page. So for $160 shipped its a pretty good deal (40 each). This is cheaper than me trying to modify, some VP jugs. Just figured I would pass it on. I know some people had trouble stacking deals before but I have my jugs in hand so they seem ok with this amount of discount. Good luck everyone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2019 at 7:37 PM, bajaracer said:

Free shipping code no longer works ☹️

setup a cart and don't fully check out, they'll send you an email for free shipping.

or just go on ebay and buy 4 new shipped for $169 like did.

1 hour ago, theblue said:

setup a cart and don't fully check out, they'll send you an email for free shipping.

You want to post a link to that ebay purchase you mad?  I am not doubting you. All I can find with free shipping on ebay is $60 bucks each for either 2 or 4 jugs. $169 is a deal and I'd like to pick some of those up!

12 hours ago, theblue said:

I did, I got an email saying Want Free Shipping?  but no link or code in it  hahaha   I messaged them on sunday but no response  

We have used them for four years and have never had any problem.  You just have to learn to fill them through the vent tube, and not leave them in the sun with only the "little vent" popped open.  Pressure builds too quickly and fuel comes out where you don't want it too.  We leave the main "bung" sitting loose on top and cover with a reflective blanket.

• Like 2

Has anyone actually received their discounted jugs?   I still don't have a shipping confirmation and no response to emails.  I called and the guy I spoke too said they are having production troubles.    But still no jugs.