We just bought a new camera Yi4k And wanted to see if anybody has been running them? Have any problems with going live and streaming?app? 

Any tips 

thanks 

eracing 

Worked good for us so far.

Stream through a iphone6s to youtube

Takes two iphones to get it working though, and that takes a few tries usually.    Use a different phone to show it the QR code than the one you are wanting to connect it to.  Not relevant if you are gonna use a hotspot.

Just plan ahead and give yourself 15minutes before the race to set it up.

@elongoran WRL is using DriversEye for their livestream of Barber.  I'm going to attempt to set up my gopro to stream through my phone.  I believe the setup will be the same for both of us, so maybe we can get together on Friday to compare notes.  Supposedly you can still livestream to YouTube via some other app.  They have info on the website.

https://driverseye.live/

• Like 1

Be aware that if you want your feed part of the ChampCar.live broadcast you will need to broadcast to youtube.

It's free and you get a free archive of your race. 

I just ordered a YI Camera so I can get back into the live streaming game for Sebring! Looks like a rental from daypasswireless is the way to go for data... hopefully no muss no fuss. 

22 minutes ago, pintodave said:

@Bill Strong / everyone, what resolution/FPS are you seeing the best luck with streaming at the track using a wifi hotspot?