dogtired

Share the harshest PM in your history

11 minutes ago, SonsOfIrony said:

If you're going to start a topic, at least be a team player and gives us the goods.

Lead by example.

I think the obscenity clause in my contract explicitly prohibits my posting PMs I've received...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I looked through all of my PMs and didn't have any really bad ones, but I did recently get this one on my profile status (which I didn't even know was a thing).  I'm probably not going to win, but I think there was a lot of passion in this one.

"hypocritical  is when you think  a device that everyone could benefit from  should not be free...and   proposing   an addition to a performance swap that helps that particular  car because of  a vulnerable oil pan as should be free...I believe the poster had 28 petitions , about 20 were for cars that he doesn't run ( I am guessing that he doesn't run 20 or so cars )...so obviously your asinine statement is predicated on a lack of knowledge , ...which unfortunately makes it completely asinine.."

EDIT: If the person who wrote this reads it, know that there are no hard feelings on my end and that the intent of posting this was not to 'throw shade' on you.  Know that this was posted with all due respect.

Edited by zack_280
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Team Infiniti said:

Not sure what the endgame here is @dogtired but I vote to nix this thread before it goes sideways

Nothing in my mostly full mailbox is bad...

Pretty sure alcohol is involved. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Team Infiniti said:

Not sure what the endgame here is @dogtired but I vote to nix this thread before it goes sideways

Nothing in my mostly full mailbox is bad...

I just checked my inbox for mean PMs.  Nadda.....  Maybe im too nice?  Maybe I dont care about winning enough?  Maybe Im just trying to keep my head down and make sure my car doesnt get whacked with a VPI increase?!

Edited by thewheelerZ

Well, being on the TAC, I got one that was pretty nasty, but I'm not going to share it because I can get passionate at times too. I can understand where the sender was coming from, even though I feel it was misdirected coming to me, because I agreed with his side of the issue.  I would've been just as angry if I was in his shoes. Plus I don't want to ruin the relationship we've built after discussing things following that exchange. 

Edited by mcoppola

This is my favorite:  2011

"You are WELCOME TO TRY AND JUMP LITTLE FROGGY. I have killed more gooks in the Nam than you have ever even looked at.

The next time that you threaten to make someone dissapear from a list, it would beehove you to find out what they did in the military."

• Like 1

Funny how if you are civil to those on the board and send civil PMs... you don't get mean PMs. 

You bring it on yourself. You are in a hole. Stop digging.

5 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

QFT.  I don’t see the good here.  People PM drunk.  No point in memorializing the worst in life.  That is what the evening news is for. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

The worst I get is getting questioned why I am still interested in Champcar rules despite not being a member and not having any PNW races to compete in. :P

Ha.  My worst pm is probably from dog!

I'll have to go back and see.

When dog approached me at barber, during a lemons race, I thought he was coming over to punch me in the throat! 

A few beers later and we are good friends!

• Haha 2