IFITLOOKSLIKEADUCKWTF

Can an Old Police Car from SC - Win Daytona 14 Hrs.

Hi Gang... ChanpCar  Guys & Dolls,

Here is the best pic late last night with a couple of hrs. left to drive to Daytona for the CampCar 14 Hrs.

Ron...

I've given up on... Utube Live Streaming my old computer Windows (7) can't find a app for Free Streaming anywhere that will work!

57114938_369925313864921_8315926660759682572_n.jpg

Edited by IFITLOOKSLIKEADUCKWTF
add Pic

2 hours ago, IFITLOOKSLIKEADUCKWTF said:

Hi Gang... ChanpCar  Guys & Dolls,

Here is the best pic late last night with a couple of hrs. left to drive to Daytona for the CampCar 14 Hrs.

Ron...

I've given up on... Utube Live Streaming my old computer Windows (7) can't find a app for Free Streaming anywhere that will work!

57114938_369925313864921_8315926660759682572_n.jpg

Image may contain: cloud, sky, house, outdoor and nature
Try and make smaler

Only problem I see is you might need more "light" if you run at a track w/o lights. looks GREAT. can't wait to watch the video

Hey TiredBirds... I think they have some Bolt on or Clip on Additional Night Lights to add on.

The Headlights are the highest amp. lights you can put on a car they will light up the wold and are blindingly bright!

Thanks,

Ron...

PS: Are u gona' watch it live tomorrow on Utube?

15 hours ago, IFITLOOKSLIKEADUCKWTF said:

Hey TiredBirds... I think they have some Bolt on or Clip on Additional Night Lights to add on.

The Headlights are the highest amp. lights you can put on a car they will light up the wold and are blindingly bright!

Thanks,

Ron...

PS: Are u gona' watch it live tomorrow on Utube?

does anybody have a link?

19 minutes ago, ross2004 said:

So this ChampCar racing thing is harder than it looks, huh?

More expensive than it loos for sure

Hi Tired Birds and Ross2004...

The team did great for their 2nd ChampCar Event and the car worked very good (a lot of hard work and some great friends and drivers pulled off a great finish, for their 2nd race.

Finished 5th in class and about 60th over all out of about 120 cars.

Just some hick ups along the way, Broken axles, a cracked brake rotor and odds and ends that go break in a 14 Hr. Enduro at Daytona International Speedway.

No... DNF this time, VIR 2018...was the 1st race.

Ron...

Can someone help me out here with a dumb question... why is it that it is always the out side of the double sided rotor that cracks1st? I have no Ideal?

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Hey all u guys at ChampCar 2019... great job all day and all night long... u guys are just as good as NACCAR and NBC when it comes to running & reporting a race and the safety everywhere was fantastic... along with the humor and jokes .

Again good job by all u guys. Tire Rack should be proud of what you guys have put together for the average week end warrior at the race track learning how to go fast, win and have fun!

It all about good friend and lots of fun for all!

Ron...

Maybe I'll bring my 1st build toy and run a race and see how she does at 150 MPH on the big tracks?

P1160008.JPG

P1160009.JPG

P1160004.JPG

P1160005.JPG

spelling

41 minutes ago, IFITLOOKSLIKEADUCKWTF said:

Hi Tired Birds and Ross2004...

The team did great for their 2nd ChampCar Event and the car worked very good (a lot of hard work and some great friends and drivers pulled off a great finish, for their 2nd race.

Finished 5th in class and about 60th over all out of about 120 cars.

Just some hick ups along the way, Broken axles, a cracked brake rotor and odds and ends that go break in a 14 Hr. Enduro at Daytona International Speedway.

No... DNF this time, VIR 2018...was the 1st race.

Ron...

Can someone help me out here with a dumb question... why is it that it is always the out side of the double sided rotor that cracks1st? I have no Ideal?

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Sliding caliper?

If so, it is sticking a little.

Hi... Thanks for the ?

I think these were brand new calipers, I don't think they were sticking or sliding although... I don't know if the short section of the brake lines were replaced.

Sometimes the inner liner of old break line hoses will collapse under age or high heat conditions, and cause the caliper to stick.

Great Question, Thanks

Ron...

6 hours ago, IFITLOOKSLIKEADUCKWTF said:

Just spit ballin.   The cooling ducts generally dump on the inboard side of the rotor so cooling is uneven, maybe?.     Getting the duct to empty into the center is supposed to help even out the coooling.  Its just not  easy to do.     

12 hours ago, JDChristianson said:

Just spit ballin.   The cooling ducts generally dump on the inboard side of the rotor so cooling is uneven, maybe?.     Getting the duct to empty into the center is supposed to help even out the coooling.  Its just not  easy to do.     

Hey... JDC, That makes a lot of sense! How in the world would you be able to construct something like that?

Ron...

5 hours ago, ross2004 said:

modified C5 spindle plate2.jpg

5 hours ago, ross2004 said:

modified C5 spindle plate2.jpg

WoW... That is one cool design, so that 90% of all the WA goes right into the center section (VANE) Section in order to cool both sides of the inner rotor to the out side of the rotor faces...Ingenious!

You are the man! Or... the Master Engineering Brake Cooling Genius!