Still looking for a driver for April 13 daytona

Are you starting the race on new tires or used tires?  I raced on maxxis tires for a 14 at Sebring. These we're new at the beginning. But the car was much heavier and more powerful than an E30. So they might be okay if you're starting with new ones

IMG_20171229_184156.jpg

9 hours ago, Chummy said:

Are you starting the race on new tires or used tires?  I raced on maxxis tires for a 14 at Sebring. These we're new at the beginning. But the car was much heavier and more powerful than an E30. So they might be okay if you're starting with new ones

IMG_20171229_184156.jpg

Looks like you could use a camber change.

1 minute ago, IFITLOOKSLIKEADUCKWTF said:

I have a question, it's probable a dumb one.

If a driver on one team drives his 2hr. stint.... can he then go to another team say 4 hrs later and drive for them?

Ron...

It's happened and I haven't see anything preventing it.  that's not to say it's legal, but I don't see why not.

Im looking for a seat in the Daytona  Im a e30 racer with my own 325 up in Toronto  I have raced Daytona 4 time, 3 with my e30 and 1 with rx8    I own a house near daytona and will be down that week    Steve  Hantec@aol.com  416 562-0440

38 minutes ago, IFITLOOKSLIKEADUCKWTF said:

I have a question, it's probable a dumb one.

If a driver on one team drives his 2hr. stint.... can he then go to another team say 4 hrs later and drive for them?

Ron...

Yes, absolutely. Drivers can drive for multiple teams and run multiple stints. The only limitation is that there is a minimum of sixty (60) minutes rest between stints and stint length is limited to 2-hours. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, IFITLOOKSLIKEADUCKWTF said:

If that's true... u could be a car owner and have all the best driver's at any event also drive all your stints for you and possibly... win the race? 

I wonder if anyone has ever done this? Is there anything in the rule book that says you can't do this?

Thanks, Ron...

I'm pretty sure at some point in the 10-years of Chump/Champ somebody has thought of this. 

But it takes more than just "all the best driver's at any event" to win a race. And the chances that you're going to have all of the best drivers on that track, that day is pretty unlikely.