Jump to content

Fuel overflow


Recommended Posts

Reading the rules regarding fuel overflow, what the heck does this mean: Be securely attached to a 3/4” outside diameter,
tubular, metal bulkhead that extends no less than 4”
and no more than 6” inside the car and extends no
more less than 4” and no more than 6” outside the
rear panel/bulkhead of the car;


We run an overflow line to the rear quarter panel and close it using a ball valve.  I dont really understand what this aforementioned bulkhead is or what it does?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...