Turn Key 1999 Trans AM Race Car

Great endurance racer has passed all tech inspections. Raced the car in two (AER), taking 3rd place in one. Lack of team mates is forcing sale so my loss is your gain. The car has no rust at all and has seen limited track time.
Car has LOTS of mods but should put you in EC class for Champcar.
DriveTrain:
• LS1 motor, 1-7/8 American racing headers with a quite full custom exhaust, oil catch can/breather system, and Be cool aluminum radiator. Runs very strong.
• Fully rebuilt T56 Transmission with upgraded internals. Transmission has 1 test day on it and I have paperwork for rebuild. New stage 3 clutch, flywheel, slave cylinder . . . Just replaced everything while the trans was out.
• Rear end is a 4.11 with a Trosen Traction Carrier
Suspension: 
• Koni single adjustable shocks, Coil over kit, watts link, sub frame connectors, BRM road race K member, rear lower control arms, global west front control arm, strano front and wheel sway bar 35/22. The car is very planted and predictable. 
Interior: 
• Detachable steering wheel, Kirlkey racing seat on sliders to accommodate 5’6” – 6’ 2” drivers, Fire suppression with interior and exterior pulls, kill switch, cool suit system and passenger seat (can run either or). Both driver and center net, current 5 point harness.
• Professionally built full cage with Nascar Bars using 1.75 Chome molly is very spacious and very well made.
• Trunk mounted optima red top battery
Exterior: 
• Lots of weight reduction parts. Glass windshield installed (but have a Lexan you can install), fiberglass rear deck lid with plexiglass, Fiberglass hood, plastic doors and nose with aftermarket tubing nose structure so the car weighs just over 3000 lbs.
• Brake ducts chin deflector/splitter and rebuilt SSBC 4 piston calipers up front, 8 Rims, with rubber, plus 4 nearly new rain tires and 4 tires with 80% left

This car could be registered for a race the and run the day you purchase it. I could assist in delivery depending on distance. Car is currently in NEWARK DELWARE can be picked up for $11,200

I have everything for a turn key race team including trailer, fuel jugs, spares, and even amazing tow vehicle that could be purchased separately.

Call Jason at 302-932-934zero or email to jasontwalsh@gmail.com

Turn Key 1999 Trans AM Race Car  for Sale $11,200

Turn Key 1999 Trans AM Race Car  for Sale $11,200

Nice car, but I stopped counting at 830 points and that doesn't include the "aftermarket tubing nose structure", which is probably going to be at least another 10-20 points. 

So yeah...straight to EC.