WastedAccounts

Incident Friday night in the yellow garages at Daytona 14 hour

Taking down this post as I think it's been up long enough to serve it's purpose. Thanks for all your responses, fun or otherwise. Once the matter is settled, if anyone still cares, I can update this. Or the mods can delete it if they choose to. 

If anyone still thinks they can help, message me. 

Edited by WastedAccounts

The OP is good people, we had a great race with them helping us in the pits, please share info if anyone can.

I have a # to txt and ask but forgot/need Mr. Wasted-s first name before txting half a dozen chumps:ph34r:

Edited by Team Infiniti

1 hour ago, Mchin said:

It was a shitty situation for sure

oh-come-on-gif-16.gif

You guys cant do this to us, we need the story....we WANT the story.  I need to judge someone ASAP.  

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, I am sad to here there was some issue whatever it was.  I would however like to know more as to avoid the situation in the future if at all possible.

3 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

The OP is good people, we had a great race with them helping us in the pits, please share info if anyone can.

I have a # to txt and ask but forgot/need Mr. Wasted-s first name before txting half a dozen chumps:ph34r:

Duh...its Wasted, his last name is accounts..jeez some people

• Haha 1

This is almost as bad as posting  20 life flight helicopter pictures from a race where friends and loved ones are attending with no explanation for hours on end. Almost. 

Edited by hcsi99
  • Like 6

On 4/14/2019 at 10:31 AM, WastedAccounts said:

yellow garage 39 @ 6:30pm ish Friday

Sorry guys, this aint going to be public, but seriously, anyone in the area of yellow garage 39 @ 6:30pm ish Friday that saw a couple dudes up to something, anything ....

Yeah I know, vague, lots of dudes doing stuff, but we are talking about a specific time/place....Please give Wasted a PM

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear you had issues...

Since it sounds like we'll never know, I have a feeling it might have something to do with some sort of sexual harassment that went on by the look of the sleazy blockheads?

They look like father and son...

We'll it looks like someone got a pic of him/they in the pre-stage area outside the track and it might have continued into the pits Friday evening...

I guess we'll never know

Edited by Racer7x

The possible sexual harassment innuendo has been de-bunked...seems to be possible internal team issues

Carry on...