Sign in to follow this  
pintodave

Panther chassis brakes & lines (free)

What's up everyone, ran across some old Panther chassis/Crown Vic brake part spares off of the old Lead Sled Lincoln, front calipers, carbotech pads with some decent material left (should be XP24's, super high bite, worked great for us), SS lines and adapter fittings. Definitely have the full front setup, might have some rear stuff too, have to check. I will get a picture of it all next time I am at the shop. 

Free to good home, buyer pays shipping. Should all fit in a large USPS flat rate box, so it should be under $25 to just about anywhere in the 48 states. 

11 minutes ago, RC413 said:

Off what year Vic? 

Cop car stuff, I believe around 2002? Twin piston sliding caliper. We used it as a "big brake kit" vs the stock Town Car stuff. 

Edited by pintodave

Update, I do have rears as well - not sure if they are the same as stock rear Vic's. @LEADSLEDLINCOLN what rear brakes were on the car, I remember you frankenbraking something from a newer year? 

Carbotech pads up front have a ton of meat on them, and they are not cheap new. 

@RC413 I took these earlier today, if you need more detailed shots let me know, I'll be over at the shop Friday afternoon

(hoping the google image embedding works, if not follow folder link in my sig, should be the last 3 pics in there)

pU2_TiS6BO-8G-VVC72p1cURFv9dQc9LnMZSMq4k

_6gJMxdZ1vQsUr9juPeNLBzNNfFmmPJmMe_eXQ0f

U-HhUh497Fx94pLjenonfB9tZrOZZlt9iQUvof1B

Edited by pintodave