$700 for a 4 door with a very solid body with very minimal rust.  We've been keeping this as a spare just in case we wrecked another car.  Well, now it is just taking up space and it is time for it to go.  We do have a few sets of stock wheels if interested.  We also have a motor that can go with the car if you are interested.  Motor would not be installed!  Side and rear windows still installed.  No windshield.  I will get a few pictures next time I am where the car is stored.  We've had the car for the last 5 years and it has always been kept indoors.  When we bought it, it was already a roller and part of a 3 car deal.  it was being kept inside by the previous owner as well.  This would be great for parts or to make a new track-only car out of.  This car has no current title and will be sold on a bill of sale only.  

Thanks for your time,

Joe

Edited by Kawtipping
Spelling changes

title says roller- so I would say no motor, and probably no trans either

9 minutes ago, chip said:

title says roller- so I would say no motor, and probably no trans either

Ad says motor is available but wouldn't be installed, but thanks for re-reading the title for me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sorry for not getting back to this sooner.  I was waiting for an email saying there was activity on the post.  Never came.  

Anyway, we have a 2.5, motor that would be stock in the car.  No transmissions available.