We have two seats available in one of the R3R Boxsters at WGI.  The seats include coaching and data review with pro driver Johan Schwartz.  The car will only have 3 drivers and each of these seats includes 3 stints (approx 2 hours per stint), assuming no technical issues which reduce track time.

Our package includes food, drink, air conditioned driver's lounge, team shirt, all tires, fuel, etc.

Qualified drivers only.  Must be licensed racer or have extensive wheel to wheel experience.

Send me an email for quickest response and for all details.  Round3Racing@gmail.com

These cars are professionally built and look like baby cup cars.  For photos and details, visit www.facebook.com/Round3Racing

In our first multi-car event with ChampCar, we scored a 3rd overall at Road America.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Racer28173 said:

How much extra do I have to pay for Johan to NOT look at my data?   😆

I know you're joking, but if that is really an issue for anyone, obviously having Johan coach you or review data is totally optional.  Some people don't want to go any faster or get any better.

5 hours ago, theblue said:

baby cup car. do do, do do do do do do.

LOL.  Now that's going to be stuck in my head all night.

• Haha 1