We are going to run both cars with  another series that has a double 8 the weekend of July 13-14.    We are looking for 2 drivers that would like to drive 1 stint each day in the Mazda.   

We run full 2-hour stints with our OEM tank. There is a Sparco Pro Circuit 2 halo seat, Cool Suit and bottle holder. It will comfortably accommodate drivers of at least 6'-3". We run a Rugged Radios system with IMSA plug. We also live-stream every race on YouTube Live and have a GoPro in the car to give footage to drivers. Car is always thoroughly prepped before each race and we run RS4's and always have an extra mounted set in the trailer with a comprehensive spares package. The car weighs under 2300# no driver on the grid and makes nice power from a KSR-tuned 2.0 FS Mazda engine. The 626 is fun to drive and surprisingly neutral for a FWD car with a touch of oversteer from the aftermarket rear ASB and trailing links. We have yet to have a driver get out of the car without a smile on their face.  

We just won class at Rd. Atlanta in Feb and placed 15 OA.   This car should be a GP3 car in this series and should be very competitive in class. 

There is tons more info, pictures, etc. on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Inactiv-Motorsports-1378949425524117/

We also have a YouTube channel with videos from racing and testing: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq0ZnJgyA-JbsYxS5cWdp3Q

We are looking for solid and safe drivers with W2W experience at Road Atlanta. We like to be competitive and we also run a strategic race. If you're coming to race with us please know that we take this seriously. We provide a contract for renters that spells out all terms of the rental including reimbursement of both the damage deposit and stint fees should the renter not get their stint. We will provide food and drinks during the race for drivers. This is an arrive and drive and we do not expect renters to have to go over the wall.

If interested, please PM myself or @Snorman on this site; or send an email to InActivMotorsports@gmail.com ; or contact us through our FB page by clicking the "Send Message" button. 

uEGf8W.jpg

51538739_2088404507911935_5903429979961556992_n.jpg

51564415_2088404404578612_7896136952372527104_n.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, zack_280 said:

Bump for the clearest rear glass I've ever seen!

🤣

its a combo of windex and elbow grease gets it so clear!

Edited by MoparBoyy
  • Like 1

I'll be at Road Atlanta in my GP1 E46 330ci.  Feel free to stop by when/if you get the chance.

50 minutes ago, zack_280 said:

I'll be at Road Atlanta in my GP1 E46 330ci.  Feel free to stop by when/if you get the chance.

Sweet.. get use to this view ;)

45188657_604265339976873_5111475200700973056_n.jpg

I'll be interested to hear a weather report, we want to do the Road Atlanta race, but it's hot enough in Minnesota in July, imagine I'd be melting down there. 

1 minute ago, ABR-Glen said:

I'll be interested to hear a weather report, we want to do the Road Atlanta race, but it's hot enough in Minnesota in July, imagine I'd be melting down there. 

We're based in Florida, it will be like someone turned the a/c on for us.

• Haha 1

Wellington Florida, 91° with a heat index of 100 and I’m out driving around the stupid  race car. 

On another note, the tires are nicely heat cycled now 😉

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MoparBoyy said:

Sweet.. get use to this view ;)

45188657_604265339976873_5111475200700973056_n.jpg

Don't beat yourselves up too bad.  We probably won't lap you too many times. 

• Haha 1