Sign in to follow this  
Hammerheads

Missing impact wrench - The Glen

When we packed up Sunday we were missing a Kobalt cordless impact wrench. Last seen in Garage 28. There was a bag of Makita cordless tools on the floor near it that didn’t belong to us and it may have gotten tossed in by accident. Our original garage mates were gone and a black Miata that crashed out Saturday had moved in. I didn’t get their name or number. 

Hey Hammerheads, 

That was us in Garage 28. Ill take a look in our set of tools for any Kobalt tools. I dont remember seeing it when I packed up Sunday but Ill check again 

Mike  

8 hours ago, mblake30 said:

Hey Hammerheads, 

That was us in Garage 28. Ill take a look in our set of tools for any Kobalt tools. I dont remember seeing it when I packed up Sunday but Ill check again 

Mike  

Thanks, Mike. There was a bag of Makita cordless tools on the floor near where we think we left the Kobalt. Similar colors, so I wondered if it just got tossed in the bag. We had just pounded out the fender from my visit to the tire barriers and left in a hurry to get back on track. 

Bob

Hey Bob, 

Sorry it took a while to get to my tool bag but yes I found it. Where are you at? What races are you going to be at? 

We will be at NCM in 2 weeks. 

Thanks, 

Mike

Email so we can coordinate Mblake30@gmail.com 

MVIMG_20190601_110918.jpg

• Like 7

On 6/1/2019 at 11:14 AM, mblake30 said:

Hey Bob, 

Sorry it took a while to get to my tool bag but yes I found it. Where are you at? What races are you going to be at? 

We will be at NCM in 2 weeks. 

Thanks, 

Mike

Email so we can coordinate Mblake30@gmail.com 

MVIMG_20190601_110918.jpg

Email sent.