Testing reply to a poll

Testing polls  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Can you add a reply to this poll?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/30/2019 at 04:28 PM

• Administrators

I think I screwed up the EC thread by combining the poll and the replies. I think I may have fixed it. so testing with a new poll

I can reply, and I do not see a warning about permissions...

• Administrators

You know what... I said a lot of bad things about the 626 this past weekend on the show, and I failed to get any texts complaining about that. I am saddened that you failed to listen to one of our races. 

saddened. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bill Strong said:

You know what... I said a lot of bad things about the 626 this past weekend on the show, and I failed to get any texts complaining about that. I am saddened that you failed to listen to one of our races. 

saddened. 

@Snake Can confirm.  He was even interviewing me in impound about the 626 when Im clearly standing in front of a Nissan!  I guess all the cars that arent Toyota look the same to Bill??!!  MY allegiance ultimately lies with the 626 though, so I didnt complain!🤣

Edited by thewheelerZ
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bill Strong said:

saddened. 

Sorry, we've been busy putting carbon on it too.     😁     

36 minutes ago, thewheelerZ said:

@Snake Can confirm.  He was even interviewing me in impound about the 626 when Im clearly standing in front of a Nissan!  I guess all the cars that arent Toyota look the same to Bill??!!  MY allegiance ultimately lies with the 626 though, so I didnt complain!🤣

All the toyotas look like Paseo's to me

• Like 1