Any women drivers out there who can help me size rental gear?

I can help! Basically size any thing in a men's size and use that. Shoes for example I am a 5.5 men's but a 7 women's. Wear a medium suit, but with a high compression sports bra otherwise I would need a large suit to accommodate the chest. Wear shorts and sports shirt to avoid the severe boob sweat/peed yourself look. Feel free to pm if you have questions! 

All the guys have the peed look and boob sweat.  Why should the women be different?

P.s. I'll try to get my wife to respond.  She has done about 25 races and won about 4 of them.  2 races she did pregnant.  She is woman.  Hear her roar (past you dudes into turn 1).

Edited by wvumtnbkr
  • Haha 1

My wife is 5 ft 100 LB so none of the men suits work she has use the biggies kids suits they work but not the best look she says. I got here a suit from  Crow Enterprizes   https://www.parts123.com/parts123/dyndetail.pta?catalog=0000371a&uKeY=AAABC  but you must buy the men smallest long johns to pass tech for driving 

HY726M5.jpg 

she likes how it fit and with the build in belt she still looks like a girl she say she need to add shoulder pads must be a girl thing!!

Edited by DRVOLKS

Hi Cassandra! Welcome to ChampCar!! It's a ton of fun! Ron and his wife at Discovery parts are a ton of help, and in Dawsonville, GA for trying on stuff, I don't believe they rent gear though. Also, most suit manufacturer have a size chart with measurements for chest, waist, and stride, (I believe) probably find these on the suit websites, and it's a good idea to know your measurements. I personally like Alpinestars they make a great suit and they even make the Stella suit which is cut for a women's body, especially if you have curves.

The race suit rental website is http://racesuitrental.com/

If you have any other questions I'd be happy to be a resource, email me at Tiffany.alexander@gmail.com

On 5/30/2019 at 8:55 PM, wvumtnbkr said:

All the guys have the peed look and boob sweat.  Why should the women be different?

P.s. I'll try to get my wife to respond.  She has done about 25 races and won about 4 of them.  2 races she did pregnant.  She is woman.  Hear her roar (past you dudes into turn 1).

Well, I talked to my wife.

She said "good luck".  

She said it is difficult to find something to match a ladies curves.

Talk to @E. Tyler Pedersen he has a woman's shape....

• Haha 1