Sign in to follow this  
Bill Strong

Red Flag Video 1909

Canada coming back is great news.  We wanted to get up there before but never made it happen.  Hooray for second chances!

Plus our 11.9 gallon tank is like 45 liters up there.  We should easily go 2 hours with a 33 bigger tank!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

haha. that is gonna kill Mike C. I have been asking to put metric stuff in the BCCR. Now we are gonna have to! and we even make the rule book bigger as we have to make it in french too! 
lol

kidding

27 minutes ago, shutupracing said:

Mont-tremblant! Awesome!

To be honest, its probably not that much of a stretch.  The track apparently told ChumpCanada they didnt want to be associated with the name/series.  Champ races at Indy, Tremblant cant really thumb their nose and say they are better than Indy can they.

.... Actually, wait.... they are French, they may just do that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Bill Strong said:

haha. that is gonna kill Mike C. I have been asking to put metric stuff in the BCCR. Now we are gonna have to! and we even make the rule book bigger as we have to make it in french too! 
lol

kidding

My fire extinguisher is 3kg.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mopar 4 Life said:

I hate you.

2 hours ago, Mopar 4 Life said:

I just looked.
In Canada, and the UK, you can buy 6KG ABC powder extinguishers. Which puts you at around 10 pounds. You can use 3KG Novec system in the car or on pit lane.
In the paddock and pit lane
Ten (10) pound dry chemical or 3kg NOVEC fire extinguisher having a minimum UL 60 BC or ABC rating.

5 minutes ago, Bill Strong said:

I just looked.
In Canada, and the UK, you can buy 6KG ABC powder extinguishers. Which puts you at around 10 pounds. You can use 3KG Novec system in the car or on pit lane.
In the paddock and pit lane
Ten (10) pound dry chemical or 3kg NOVEC fire extinguisher having a minimum UL 60 BC or ABC rating.

1 kg = 2.2 lbs.

3 kg = 6.6 lbs

6 kg = 13.2 lbs

10 lbs = 4.55 kg.

Just stop at your local Canadian Tire and get one of these:

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/garrison-heavy-duty-6a80bc-fire-extinguisher-0460056p.html

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bill Strong said:

I hate you.

Sorry, meant to say 4.5kg. 

My poor 4.5kg extinguisher has caught the eye of pretty much every pit marshal.  To explain at every stop 4.5kg is pretty much 10 pounds has taken so much effort, lol. 

I am am going to keep it around just in case you people see the light and go metric.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3