Sign in to follow this  
pintodave

Other racing shenanigans - All things cheapy enduro

x2 Transponders provided by track, brackets are $10 @ the gate

Re-installed exterior lights, drove it to lunch, gas station and now home.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

@BeastZ06 @Chummy @pintodave

Need to check citrus page, methinks they cancelled the weekend over weather.

Booooooo!!!! But it makes sense. Probably the right call. They need a packed grandstand to support that type of purse money. And I appreciate not driving 2+ hours just to get rained out....

Out slumming with our retired cop cars @ the local dirt track with teammate Mile and his son. Had a decent weekend, took turns driving:

Friday we had a 6th pl heat and 2nd in the feature, Saturday, with a little fine tuning (toss both sway bars in the bin) a 2nd on the heat and feature win! 

Not bad for its second time out as a dirt car.

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Like 1

@pintodave

Last night was 2nd in heat, had a great run going in the feature till the left spindle randomly let go(aluminum), might have been weakened a month ago when I broke the tie rod, might have been related to a first lap snafu, either way, it was a clean break through the tie rod hole many laps into feature, need to review video as Im momentarily baffled.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDirtDobberVideo%2Fvideos%2F406350850310186%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

New to the facebooks, no clue how to get a link to work

oh

That may have been Mike in the car:ph34r:

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Like 1

So I did a thing this afternoon. I bought a really nice complete gladiator car 🤣

I still have the G5, might still do the Enduro or might sell it, it'd be a pristine clean-sheet gladiator. Or I could Enduro then sell, or Enduro then finish as gladiator. 1st world racer problems.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, pintodave said:

So I did a thing this afternoon. I bought a really nice complete gladiator car 🤣

Now get any bag of running FWD crap, and join Mike and I @ knights of destruction.

I need to see you in a ski race 🎿

Dirt Gladiator?

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Like 1

Orlando Speedworld Chain racing w/Team Infiniti

1995 Windstar on @petethepumper honda 200tw takeoff tires towing  You Pull & Pay Sponsor provided 2000 Protege

Got turned in the path of a chevy truck, broke seat, fortunately nothing more then bruises, seat fail being looked into...

Video link

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

Orlando Speedworld Chain racing w/Team Infiniti

Oh man this looks like a hoot. Do you flip a coin to see who has to drive the back car? Tell us more, it doesn't look like that was your first time.

1 hour ago, tommytipover said:

Oh man this looks like a hoot. Do you flip a coin to see who has to drive the back car? Tell us more, it doesn't look like that was your first time.

Generally speaking, we help each other with the 2 week build, but cars are driven by the primary "owner/prepper" of each unit, who goes in back is decided by physics.

We have been toying around at these kind of events, also loitering around dirt tracks and demo derbies, years before chump/champ.

Whats fun about this is the limited amount of prep, heck, even before getting t-boned, I had planned to sell the van to a local junker and come home empty, the other came back, depending on condition, may get sent for scrap used in a derby then crushed. Next year, different cars.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:27 PM, Team Infiniti said:

Seat belts pulled from focus, installed in 03 crown vic p71 for its debut on dirt this saturday night @ new hendry county speedway 4.6 class.

71831110_2667934779924459_28859121868807

Belts will go back in focus for the 19th @ Citrus

Focus still for sale!