Bill Strong

The TireRack.com AMP'd Up Duals results

73075247_10157629551137346_6467770394685

Clive reporting in from Visceral Racing Group car #918:

Wanted to say thanks again to Champ and the AMP staff for another great racing weekend. This was my first time to AMP and it has quickly become one of my favorite places, you don't get to rest! Thank God for the practice day in the rain which allowed me to learn at rain pace and point all the drivers by. 

Also need to thank the car owner @Ronh911 for preparing a car that can be driven with full confidence because it was needed for T10 and T16! I went out first stint both days and had some great battles, especially on Sunday with the Castrol Perfect Racing  (sc300) group. Nice hard clean racing, which help me run my fastest time. The track really has a lot of grip in the wet which I think added to the clean racing on Saturday. Next year I need to remember sunglasses for the start of the race! 

My first time being apart of an overall win on Saturday to follow it up with a 2nd place on Sunday starting 1 lap down. Congrats to Cone Crushers for the Sunday win. I can't ask for a better weekend first time out to any track. 

Edited by EVILZ
  • Like 3