Jump to content

1984 944


Recommended Posts

1984 944, new build never raced. Every thing is new or rebuilt. Original owner spent over $20k and decided Champcar wasn’t for him. I bought it as a back up car but had an injury that ended my racing. My Porche mechanic has gone through it and that’s it a very high quality build. I need it out of my garage, $7500.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, mliuzzo said:

1984 944, new build never raced. Every thing is new or rebuilt. Original owner spent over $20k and decided Champcar wasn’t for him. I bought it as a back up car but had an injury that ended my racing. My Porche mechanic has gone through it and that’s it a very high quality build. I need it out of my garage, $7500.

Pictures, info, please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wvumtnbkr said:

Put an s2 engine in it for negative 75 pts!

 

Haha a

 

These are great cars and very competitive 

 
Lol, my S is faster though. 😳  and this 84 only has the 18 gallon tank. ☹️.   We missed your car at Pitt this year Rob, hopefully you get the new one running soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/15/2019 at 5:47 PM, wvumtnbkr said:

Put an s2 engine in it for negative 75 pts!

 

Haha a

 

These are great cars and very competitive 

 

On 11/15/2019 at 7:32 PM, Ronh911 said:

 
Lol, my S is faster though. 😳  and this 84 only has the 18 gallon tank. ☹️.   We missed your car at Pitt this year Rob, hopefully you get the new one running soon.

 

You are all wrong, https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum/803341-vw-audi-07k-2-5l-20v-i5-swap-thread.html

 

https://www.boostbrothersgarage.com/product-page/944-07k-swap-mount-kit

 

You are welcome. Just send me a piece of the trophy when you win.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...