1984 944

1984 944, new build never raced. Every thing is new or rebuilt. Original owner spent over $20k and decided Champcar wasn’t for him. I bought it as a back up car but had an injury that ended my racing. My Porche mechanic has gone through it and that’s it a very high quality build. I need it out of my garage, $7500.

30 minutes ago, mliuzzo said:

1984 944, new build never raced. Every thing is new or rebuilt. Original owner spent over $20k and decided Champcar wasn’t for him. I bought it as a back up car but had an injury that ended my racing. My Porche mechanic has gone through it and that’s it a very high quality build. I need it out of my garage, $7500.

Pictures, info, please.

1 hour ago, wvumtnbkr said:

Put an s2 engine in it for negative 75 pts!

Haha a

These are great cars and very competitive 

Lol, my S is faster though. 😳  and this 84 only has the 18 gallon tank. ☹️.   We missed your car at Pitt this year Rob, hopefully you get the new one running soon.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:47 PM, wvumtnbkr said:

Put an s2 engine in it for negative 75 pts!

Haha a

These are great cars and very competitive 

On 11/15/2019 at 7:32 PM, Ronh911 said:

Lol, my S is faster though. 😳  and this 84 only has the 18 gallon tank. ☹️.   We missed your car at Pitt this year Rob, hopefully you get the new one running soon.

You are all wrong, https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum/803341-vw-audi-07k-2-5l-20v-i5-swap-thread.html

https://www.boostbrothersgarage.com/product-page/944-07k-swap-mount-kit

You are welcome. Just send me a piece of the trophy when you win.