Daring Greatly Racing Has Seats Available for the 2020 Season

7/7/20 Seat Availability Update!

1 seat open for Gingerman, August 21st through August 23rd, We will run Friday practice.

2 seats open for Road America, October 23rd through October 25th, We will also run Friday practice. We also have a nice Air B&B not far from the track for an extra $187.25 per driver for Thursday night through Sunday night.

We have withdrawn from Indy due to lack of interest,  and it appears I was asking to much money (still new at renting seats, sorry). 

PM us with questions.

Daring Greatly Racing has seats available for the 2020 Champcar Season at the flowing races!

·       Gingerman Raceway August 22nd and 23rd

·       Indianapolis Motor Speedway September 12th and 13th

·       Road America October 24th and 25th

Daring Greatly Racing will be running the number 527 2005 Cadillac CTS in C class with a starting value of 500 points as raced that can accommodate drivers of all difference sized.  Our car features:

·       Tilt steering

·       Adjustable seat slider

·       SRC 20watt, 2-Way Endurance Racing Radio System with IMSA connector

·       Ultra Chiller Cool shirt system

·       GM wide angle rear view camera mirror

·       Race Capture-Pro MK3 Motorsports Telemetry System

·       Schroth 2x2 6 Point Harness

·       Lifeline 4.0L Fire Bottle

·       Factory Wood Shift knob to keep some class

We’re looking for drivers with wheel to wheel experience that want to be part of a team and don’t mind helping with pit stops, light wrenching, basic maintenance, and can drink a beer or two while shooting the poo with your fellow teammates.  If you prefer to be an arrive and drive driver that only comes around when it’s your turn, that’s okay too, just let us know up front please.   For rates, questions, and availability, shoot me a PM. 

We are looking forward to the 2020 season! 

Lee Muhleman

Daring Greatly Racing

Here is a link to our build thread on the Champcar Forum

We have a Facebook page too (Boomer!) https://www.facebook.com/Daring-Greatly-Racing-137231636746199/

Edited by hcsi99
Updated seat availability

Hey Lee

At the moment my plan is to race with HJ at IMS, and it got me looking at some of the other races around that time of year, so Gingerman is definitely on my radar. 
I must confess I'm not particularly useful mechanically, but very talented at holding lights, fans, and fetching beverages from coolers. I've also done my share of 3am pitstops, and always willing and able to help there. A warning though, I do come equipped with a funny accent. 

As I nail down more of my travel schedule, I'll definitely be in touch. 

Cheers,
David

• Like 1

10 hours ago, David Haines said:

Hey Lee

At the moment my plan is to race with HJ at IMS, and it got me looking at some of the other races around that time of year, so Gingerman is definitely on my radar. 
I must confess I'm not particularly useful mechanically, but very talented at holding lights, fans, and fetching beverages from coolers. I've also done my share of 3am pitstops, and always willing and able to help there. A warning though, I do come equipped with a funny accent. 

As I nail down more of my travel schedule, I'll definitely be in touch. 

Cheers,
David

David, we would love to have you come drive the Cadillac!  As far as not being able to wrench, that's no big deal.  As far as the funny accent, this could be very useful.  You may be required to say things like the word aluminum at least one time an hour.  You may be given a list of quotes from Jeremy Clarkson that you may be asked to use during appropriate situations.  Seriously though, we would love to have you!  Happy New Year!

Lee

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Lee.

My name is Jason and I am very interested in a driver spot for the Indianapolis speedway weekend. Please email me with any information for this spot. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon. 

castrojason1991@gmail.com

- Jason Castro

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seat Availability Update!

Daring Greatly Racing has:

2 seats available for the Gingerman Race, Aug 21st through the 23rd, $1200 per driver including the Friday test day.

3 Seats for the Indy Race, September 12th and 13th, $2100 per driver.

2 Seat available for Road America, October 23rd through the 25th, $1525 per driver, includes Friday test day. We also have a sweet Air B&B booked for 4 nights very close to the track that will be $187.25 per person for the 4 days.

PM us with any questions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...