New Team - St. Louis, MO

Hi, 

A friend and I started the process of getting a team together a couple years ago. Sadly, we now have a car, but we still haven't raced it! In order to help get the car finished and hopefully make an event or two this year, we'd like to start assembling a team. We'd love anyone in the St. Louis area who has skills,  storage space, racing experience, car building experience, etc....There are only two races that are within a few hours of this area (indianapolis and bowling green) and I feel the we could be ready for Indy in September if we're able to get cracking on the car.

The car is a BMW E36 318is. Our hope and goal was to get a car that we could all get good at driving, building experience before we looked to make the jump to a faster vehicle, or complete an engine swap in this E36. The car has been caged already, but it will need quite a bit of finishing. If anyone is interested in contributing to a team, and hopefully making a couple races a year, please let me know! 

Thanks,

John