ChampCar iRacing Series Decals

AFawcett

As with last season I've created a set of decals for the NC MX-5.  Below are two files. The PSD file has the decals and can be used as a base to create a brand new paint. The PNG can be added to existing paint PSD files. I'll be adding the Decals for the Street Stock and Solstice in this thread as well.

If you need help with creating paints I've got a lot of experience and would be happy to answer any questions.

Travis Floyd has also created a little guide that can be found here

Happy Painting!

PSD file for building brand new paints

PNG to be added to existing paints

CCiS Decals Example.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So am I dumb or is this really hard? Trading Paint won't let me upload a PSD file. I tried to add the PNG file but nothing lined up. I downloaded GIMP but that only saved in XCF formate. Why is this so painful? 

Edited by Jamie

Okay so I broke down and went to my Mac. I was able to open the PSD in Preview go to export and change it to PNG. Trading paint will like me upload in that format. I downloaded the trading paint program but its unclear to me when I need that. I am assuming that it needs to be on the computer I race from? Do I need the PNG file on that computer somewhere as well?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Below you can find the Decals for the Street Stock! Since the SS is an oval car with giant door numbers I opted to just add the traditional Champcar number panel where it would live if this were a regular camaro or trans am but leave it blank so it still resembled what we race in real life..

PSD file for the Street Stock

PNG to be added to existing paints1103434290_photo_n00177_s1125smooth2.01920x1080.thumb.png.f1a9f92baac44b571bde09ac7604f5fe.png

Edited by AFawcett
  • Like 1

@AFawcett do you have individual logo files? I am looking for one logo per file for some customization on placement, etc.  Thanks in advance!

Never mind, found them all save for the number panel.  Can you post a file with just that?  Again, thanks.

Edited by Gordo