Driver looking for a stint at WGI

• Administrators

I am already racing a car at WGI (the GMS RX7) and wanted to see if anyone had any availability on their team for me to take a full stint on Saturday. Also looking for a little practice on Friday before the race too.  I have extensive experience in RWD cars (BMWs to be exact), but willing to drive any type of car for the weekend.  I work on my own car for the team and also develop race strategies.  I am good on equipment and help out where I can.  

Here is some video of me driving my own car: 

Also have references available if needed.  Feel free to text or call me at two six zero four 45 eight seven four 2

I have this event on our schedule this year.  Alot of stuff still needs to be done before this event.  Not the least of which is a newly rebuilt engine.  I would love to have you take a few laps in the car for some feedback from an experienced E30 racer.

Edited by TimS

• Administrators
3 hours ago, TimS said:

I have this event on our schedule this year.  Alot of stuff still needs to be done before this event.  Not the least of which is a newly rebuilt engine.  I would love to have you take a few laps in the car for some feedback from an experienced E30 racer.

Tim, let me know if you make it to the event. I can either take it for a run Friday or Saturday. I want you all track time first and to be able to race since Sebring. Feel free to reach out via text. You have my number.