Longtime Champer/New West Coaster looking for a home

I've been consistently running in 2-3 Champcar events a year in Florida since 2015 with my own team. I'm still running/operating that team out of Florida but the co-owner and my dad are taking point on the car due to my work obligations in California. I'll still make it back for the events we run; however, I'd like to find a new team to run with on the West Coast while I'm out here for the unforeseeable future. 

Work has be based out of the South Bay of Los Angeles. If any teams in this area are looking for any kind of help, a driver, crew chief, beer man, whatever I'm interested. 

17 years of autoxing, 5 years of W2W with Chump, lots of HPDEs, one class win, a few podiums, endless hours of fun, was a Honda tech for 7 years, and awesome dad. 

Just looking to get involved out this way. 

10 minutes ago, FlorahDorah said:

Oooooo...... Our team, Roto-Plooker Racing, is in Santa Paula, a bit of a drive through LA for you, but @Alchemy Autosport is in Huntington Beach area. 

Also @Voodoo Child and @Bandit 82 are located out east of LA. There are others. Somebody will hook you up. 

That's not a terrible drive on a weekend. I was amazed I was able to get to Mt. Baldy in less than 90 minutes from Hermosa on Saturday haha. 

Which events are you doing in the east?

We're qualified for the championship so we'll be at Sonoma. We will do Willow Springs and Auto Club, but not Utah or Laguna.

We are discussing going east and doing Watkins Glen. 

Oh. And if it's not obvious, we run a RX-7.... :P

• Like 2

9 hours ago, FlorahDorah said:

Which events are you doing in the east?

We're qualified for the championship so we'll be at Sonoma. We will do Willow Springs and Auto Club, but not Utah or Laguna.

We are discussing going east and doing Watkins Glen. 

Oh. And if it's not obvious, we run a RX-7.... :P

As of now we are doing Daytona and Sebring. PBIR is in the cards just to use the last bit of these maxxis tires we have because that surface is sure to destroy them. 

We were going to run Road Atlanta but having to swap engines after the Sebring NYE race set us back. After 90 hours of racing a connecting rod said "let me freeeee!"

I would love to help out with Sonoma; but, I'm unavailable. Oldest daughter's birthday weekend! She's the one that isn't into racing unfortunately

• 1 month later...