Has anyone raced at Ascari in Spain?

https://www.ascari.net/en/home/

https://24h-experience.com/

I may have a chance to compete in a 24-hour race at the Ascari race track in Spain.  Has anyone here been on that track?  Any advice for me as I prepare?  Or maybe some general advice about competing in Europe (any differences I should know about?)

Hopefully I can get some time on a simulator to practice in the next 6 weeks.

15 hours ago, TimS said:

Be sure all your safety gear is FIA spec. Sounds like a lot of fun 

Thanks TimS.  I'm definitely trying to figure out all the rules on equipment and making sure my radio comms are matching what they use in the car.

I pulled the trigger on a flight and am fully committed to this race now.  It's gonna be a great experience!

6 minutes ago, CoachMK21 said:

Never been there in person, but the track is a part of Playstations Gran Turismo 6.  It's a fun, challenging track in the game.  If I recall correctly, turn 1 is very tight and the curbs (kerbs?) are quite large.

Thanks!  I've been looking for ways to play a SIM of this track.  Do I have to earn access to the track in GT6 or can I just play it (cheat codes to access?)?

1 hour ago, QuaTTro said:

Thanks!  I've been looking for ways to play a SIM of this track.  Do I have to earn access to the track in GT6 or can I just play it (cheat codes to access?)?

It's accessible without anything special.  At least I think so.